Lost equipments

I dropped my equipment on the ground while respecting near Akara and those that have socketed runewords disappeared, why? How to get them back? Regrettably, those are my total investment in this game:
1-a spirit sword
2- Enlightenment armor
3- Monarch shield
I just start Hell level. I can’t play without them. Admin, please help me get them back.

I can give you a spirit crystal sword if u want… I don’t have an extra monarch atm.

1 Like

your items went poof? How much did you pay for them? You do understand way back when, the developers added this little feature into the coding that made things that had or were duped go poof when dropped on the ground. So my guess is you paid for them, or traded for them with someone that did. Whether it was the entire runeword or just a some runes, duped items still go POOFIDDIPOOF POOOF.

1 Like

Sorry you lost some items, never a good feeling and that sucks.
there has been quite a few posts similar to this both here and on the help forums. Very good possibility that we have some duped items floating around.

When using a site that only exists because it hides behind a technical loophole, buyer beware. Even if you werent spending actual cash.

There are no second by second logs for the Diablo games which means GMs can’t see if you sold, dropped, traded, etc. They don’t offer restoration services for any Diablo games.

There is a timer if you drop things on the ground. Once that timer is up the ground clutter vanishes. This is the same for things left on the ground during a run. I think it works as follows.

  • White/grey, potions, gems, etc - 10 mins
  • Magic (Blue) - 20 mins
  • Rare/Set/Unique/ - 30 mins

If you were alt tabbing to read guides while respeccing that may have resulted in you leaving them on the ground too long.

3 Likes

Never throw items on ground.

Every item vanish after certain period of time. White/grey items vanish as first after like 5 minutes. Runewords are still considered as white/grey. What happened to you wasnt bug or something to fix in any way. Its how game works.

Put items in your stash, not the ground

2 Likes

luckily, it’s just a spirit sword and monarch. Nothing too valuable there anyway, easy to get back on track…

did you buy those items from a 3rd party website?

Its most likely the ground cleanup code. Runeword items are permed and aren’t deleted by the dupe code. Morale of the story: NEVER drop stuff on the ground you intend on keeping. Always transfer to shared/p-stash.

1 Like

You’re wrong, I got them by spending a lot of time playing this game, assembling them piece by piece over weeks and months. I put stuff on the ground temporarily for organizing all the time, never know they just disappeared like that. So far, I haven’t done any trading in this game yet.

If you’re still on by the time I get home, I would gladly donate some gear to you to replace those that you lost - I understand that it sucks to lose items but the game is currently in a funky state and some times things just break out of nowhere. Fortunately, that won’t be the case for much longer, but in the future don’t drop things on the ground.

1 Like

Runeword isn’t unique, rare or magic item. Its normal item socketed with runes and will disappear as any normal item very quickly.

Guy above is correct. Normal items (white or grey) stay on the ground for a short time I think less than 5 mins. Uniques and sets longer.

1 Like

Hit me up if you need a white monarch, I will gladly give you one.

1 Like

That is nice. I will trade for it with other stuff that I have. I will also trade for a LO rune if you have one. The only problem is I don’t have too many nice things to trade yet as I just start Hell level with a lot of problems.

You’ll need to farm something of very high value first for a LO rune.
Don’t want to discourage you, just adjusting your expectations a bit :wink:

Come on give him his Lo. :sweat_smile:

Things in this game don’t just poof. Duped items do though. So if your items went poof on the ground, my guess is they were duped.

imagine, WTB spirit crystal sword & white mon for Lo rune xD

@GrumpyMonk, if you still need a spirit crystal sword, don’t hesitate to look me up. I still have em in my stash, can give you 1 for free.