Lost Character Progress!

had few characters, one 29 lvl, recent login was few hours ago, played successfully, but for now all progress lost, lost all characters
how is that???

1 Like

Mass rollbacks due to exploits?

Character missing after exiting game…
The display of the character at the time of login was in the state of the initial equipment, so when I suspiciously restarted it, the character disappeared

My character completely vanished at level 23.

1 Like

Lost progress from NM downlevled from 47 to lvl 38. This is like the 3 time it happens during the gameplay. Im so tired of this crap. and im not even sure i can risk playing this anymore. Playing to have hours lost becasue of this is just so bad.

1 Like

chars went back __________________________

Wow! The character is back! But this time I couldn’t connect to the game.

me too I had the same issue. I lost 8 levels sorceress. I have been playing 1hour(not as much as other people, but still) and it was level 8 but it didn’t save it even I press ‘save and out’ button and there only level 1 Sorceress is left instead of level 8 Sorceress

it’s OK, it is blizzard quality :slight_smile:
I’m assuming they hired Indian guys on development stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is ridicuous, played for a few hours. Server disconnect. I log back in, im back to level 3, I lost all my gold and my main weapon.

Im going to give it another day if its not fixed going to try to chargeback with credit card since blizzard will not give refund on games played.

Same for me realm europe finish act5 with amazon ReculSTP on lost progression !!!

So frustrating. I spent a whole day and then I logged back in and it showed I was at level 6. I wasn’t paying attention and logged into the game. So I exited by pressing Save and Exit. Does this mean I permanently lost everything? C’mon blizzard…if it’s not one thing it’s something else

Had the same issue, lost all my quest progress and items.

Same happened to me albeit not as sever as many of you but I went from level 13 reverted back to level 7 with all of the gear and loot and gold I grinded the last 3 days gone. what did they do to fix this? why would I even play anymore when I lost 4 hours of game time gear and grinding?

I lost a hoto becasue of this.

1 Like

Perdi um item raro que tinha conseguido e perdi um level. Frustante demais. Ja eh a terceira vez que perco nivel em um personagem…Absurdo isso para um jogo da blizzard.

I also lost several hours of progress yesterday. Incredibly frustrating!

hello MY CHARACTER WAS DELETED LVL 70 SORC NAMED DIE ALLL MY PROGRESS LOST SINCE RELEASE ONLINE. LITERALLY JUST RUSHED SOMEONE FOR FORGE AND GOT AN IST RUNE. BOOM CHARACTER DELETED ON EXIT. GIVE IT BACK.

Hey Blizzard, Refund now.

1 Like

Server game crashed (everyone in it got disconnected at same time) and when I came back in my character was rolled back to some random snapshot. However only the loot from the character I was on was rolled back, and the loot I had transferred from my mule characters earlier onto that character had disappeared into the void. I lost a 40MF Gheeds, Eth CoT, well-rolled Insight, among many other valuables due to this. I am absolutely deflated.