LOST all online characters

Same issue here. Tried relogging multiple times and doing the “character creation then cancel” thing. Nothing is working.

1 Like

Same issue here sorc lvl 4x act 5 hell dif …

My druid is back somehow … i restard the game twice and now he is there

lol people can come to the forums to complain, but cant come to the forums to read about the maintenance. hahahaha

1 Like

Yo my sorc is back. TY Blizzard

this is total bs, its not a f2p game so, this sht should have been covered before the release.

so, how about some refunds?

My character is back, but I experienced the strongest stress! I demand a bottle of whiskey for the moral damage and suffering that you have caused me!

i lost everything as well

preach bro, preach!!

Its happening to people after maintenance

1 Like

me not. all are there. btw if you are worry, play offline, it will never delete anything. if its online, always count it can be deleted anytime. if so, do not cry

Hello There,

My Online Charakter also disapeared. HELP PLEASE !!!

I never lost my character but I lost all progress made yesterday. very discouraging. I did save and exit because I was looking at the character close-up.

edit: Even though I “saved and exited” again after noticing all progress was lost, when I went back to the game the progress was restored. but that just makes me worries about what happens next time - I did just click save and exit on a character with much less progress…