Lost all my Items after dieing and joining new lobby

Hello,
I was in an Baalrun doing Pindleskin while waiting for the tp to Baal.
I died to Pindleskin because I teleported to far a got hit alot. Then I tried to get my Stuff back, but died again.
After that i joined the remaining part of the Baal run to atleast gain some more xp (since I just lost alot…)

After the run was completed I joined the next game. But there was no dead body on the ground for me to pick up.
I searched through all acts spawn locations and even checked pindleskin again, nothing.
I then joined back into the old game to search at Pindleskin, but nothing either.

So what the frick happended to my Stuff and is there a way to retrieve it somehow??

You equip yourself before dying the 2nd time and have you picked up your 1st body before you died 2nd time?

Depending on your actions after you died you may have deleted your own stuff due to their design, however… if you did not pick up anything and your stuff was just gone gone… then that’s a bug…

Regardless of if it’s a bug or not. The answer is the same. Blizzard takes no responsibility for items that are deleted… even if they are the cause.

Here is a posting with other threads linked to it. Tells you what blizzard told me… aka… sol.

Feel free to post there.

Your options are simple.

Keep playing knowing that you can lose something to everything at any moment. Plus they won’t restore anything.

Or wait till these issues are fixed… That’s what I’m doing till ladder S1… praying these things are fixed… cause I won’t play a game this broken…

Stay dry out there traveler.

Thats sad to hear.
I didnt equip anything…
But that its possible to delete your stuff by design is questionable as well.