Loot pickup issue

I wish there where a solution to not pick up alot crap when using melee, hide the loot dosnt do it I still pick up alot, after each group i need to emty my bag. Maybe an option to completely hide the drops doing fight, or an option to make pick up on a different button that is not left click. Its really annoying and often the reason I get tired of playing melee and delete the characters again. Now i try do a melee again because I like playing melee and allready tired of picking up loot while fighting.

A solution to this cant destroy the game for anyone, Ill even bet others would like a solution aswell.

Isn’t there a command like /nopickup or something to suspend click-grabs?

Maybe that’s my old man imagination.

1 Like

This anoys me aswell but it is what it is, I would mind a change to it if do e properly but I doubt that it will happen.

Best solution for non paladin is to use right click for your most used attack… Making a smiter right now my self… Leveling as a hammer down because it’s anoying to pickup all sorts of junk.

Yeah it is annoying… I just keep my inv full.

1 Like

There is no place we can ask for changes as far as i know, and i doubt they even read here. But havent thought of the right click I can try if I can get used to that.

The problem with /nopickup now is that it stops autogold.

4 Likes

I have tryed use right click, now i just pick it up using right click…So its just the same

Can you bind it on another key? I play sorceress so I don’t really have that issue. But if you can change the keybind for picking up items, you could put it on a key like “e” or something =)

I feel your pain, when im on zon shooting with multishot she will stop shooting once loot is dropped and im hovering it with cursor lol…have to basically keep finding new spots to put cursor.

There is but it also disables Auto pickup for gold for some reason beyond my comprehension

1 Like

Yeh it is annoying not something you notice when you play a standard character but when your clicking for melee it happens now and then.

This is true, it would be optimal if there was a separate setting for gold… but it’s a minor inconvenience as I’m usually checking all labels after killing a group before I move on.