Loot and Terror zones - info and tips/tricks

I best get my finger out!!! Where’s best to level at 87? TZs or CS/WSK?

It was painful honestly, idk what your build is. Preferably solo high lvl zones in game with more people, baalruns or terror zones. Some terror zones are worse than baalrubs for xp tho.

Cold sorc and sadly mostly solo play, my friends zerg to their “end game” then quit >< I have reasonable gear but nothing excessively OP. Baalruns and lightning squids make my eyes bleed :frowning:

Lol :joy: squids haha good nick name. Well try to find game with more people and farm ancient tunnels or stony tomb solo there. Split runs are good for that. If you have sunder charm you have more options to go. For example chaos.

Thank you for your input and info, I have many nick names for most mobs, stygian dolls = murder grapes, for example :slight_smile:

2 Likes

in the upgraded zones, I feel like there is no drop at all. And I think that if the zone does not have a location level 85, then even this improvement does not contribute to the drop of items that can be obtained from level 85 locations. Even if the player is level 90, therefore the zone is level 92 but there is still no drop. paradox.

1 Like

I honestly have no clue what do you mean.

What no drop? Elites have always drop.

why level 91?

This seems the highest requirement?
Higher level increases drop chance? Why not past 91?
(all serious Qs)

To have super uniques and bosses at level 96 so they reach highest TC class.

lvl 89 is enough to get ilvl91 charm for +45 life skiller from anything.

Higher level do increase chance but effect of it is so tiny its basicly nonexistent at that point.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Just bumping this as i think plenty of people dont know there were hidden changes in loot in patch 2.5.

1 Like

Based on your TC upgrade levels, I tried to make the following deductions:

• Area level 87 is required for Act 1-4 super uniques and bosses to roll TC84.
  • Area level 90 is required for Act 1-4 super uniques and bosses except Diablo to roll TC87.
  • Area level 91 is required for Diablo to roll TC87.
  • Area level 93 is required for Act 1-4 super uniques and bosses to roll TC87 with 3x higher probability.
  • Area level 96 is required for Act 5 super uniques and bosses to roll TC87 with 3x higher probability.

Is my understanding correct? Thanks!

1 Like

yes

yes and no to diablo (explained below)

Diablo doesnt need any special level for first TC upgrade to drop TC87 as he is already lvl 94 naturaly so it doesnt matter on which level is he terrorized on hell. lvl 96 is his next final TC upgrade for higher tc87 probability.

No, you need to get mobs at level 96 for final TC upgrade. That means area need to be 93, not 96 as super uniques are +3. area93+3= lvl 96 for highest tc upgrade.

Baal is same case as Diablo, he has only one desecrated level to increase TC and thats terrorized 99 level which is always no matterr how high level will make the game.

Btw, Mephisto is broken, they didnt fix his TC upgrades so he doesnt upgrade past his first TC upgrade which is still TC78. He should not be dropping higher TC items unless they fixed it on server and not in files only.

1 Like

i got a perfect bul kathos from NM Terror zone swamp in act 3 from a normal monster. seems decent. I was level I think 79

Zax, you made mention in an earlier post that:

Are you saying that there is a cap for runes, but not for items from interactive objects?

Yes , thats right, runes from objects are capped for every act no matter what.

2 Likes

Good info in this thread, thx