Looking for an Active Discord or D2r Guild

Does anyone know of or have an active discord of D2R players? I am very active in the game and would love to find a group of solid players.

Hell Reapers is a mature gaming clan that was founded March 6, 2002. Hell Reapers fell apart June 2008. Hell Reapers at that point restarted July 3, 2008 under the new name Heaven’s Redemption(hence the HR name still). Heaven’s Redemption ran until spring of 2013. Several of the older Hell Reapers members have returned for Diablo 2: Resurrected and have decided to start the clan back up under the original clan name Hell Reapers September of 2021.

Over the years we have supported multiple games ranging from Diablo 2, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, & Guild Wars. However, our bread and butter has always been Diablo 2.

We currently only support Diablo 2 Resurrected on the Americas realm. If you like a mature gaming clan that does not support cheating and some online buddies to game with. We are the clan for you. We support players of all skill levels from beginner to advanced.

Please message me on my b-net account for a discord invite to apply for the clan. Enigma#1576

If you have any questions let me know. P.S. We have cookies! :slight_smile:

Thanks

PerfectEnigma

I would be very interested in Joining , was a pretty active player for D2 back in the day just returned this week for D2R looking for some active(ish) players.

I would be interested in learning more about the group. I added you on bnet. I’m tired of playing with douche bags. I only play hardcore and I am tired of all the cheating and botting. Would be great to find a good grouple of people that will help each other out, trade loot fairly, etc. Maybe we can have a chat soon.

Hello,

I recently added you on battle net. I’m new to the whole setup, so I am open to meeting up.

Hey, send me invite on bnat I have a discord that I am in currently

id be down to play im also on discord i have had the remasterd for a while just havent played it yet my battle tag is Shaw290#1729

Hey! I have a discord with about 350 members if you’re interested add me BN! :slight_smile: Unknvwn#1716

hell reapers still excepting people? sweetreturns2#3769

We are still recruiting.

please add me sweetreturns2#3769

Right now my b-net is bugging out on adding people. I can try to add later or u can try to add me now Enigma#1576

friend request sent!

Hey! The Throne Room is looking for active players to join our family as well! If you’re interested, add me on Discord: Username: ownd