Login queue is bugged, 2x waits

The Login queue is bugged. After waiting in line you log in on your “Offline” character tab. Once you click to use your “Online” character tab the game then puts you back in the back of the line.
Note: I did NOT hit escape to go to offline mode, that was just the tab it took me too. Also, I was not playing offline previously. I was online, crashed, and then waited in line twice

Also, The line is moving very very slowly. I’m not sure if you have already implemented removal of afk/idle characters from servers but if you are going to have the login queue that may be something to look into. I was only 8 places back in queue and still took several minutes to log in. I imagine at peak playtimes the queue will be horrendously well received by the community.

Thank you for all your hard work!

7 Likes

Yup, just happed to me.

Also had this happen was sitting in queue for over 10 min before my number finally moved down a bit then all of a sudden it kicked me to single player and had to rejoin queue higher than what I was at went from 130 to 160 . If this queue only lets you in when people log out it will be a big issue, and if it is going to do the kick to single player then place you back in the queue as if you first logged in its going to add to the issue, I appreciate the work but agree that this needs a little more in depth thought for a temporary workaround

Not sure if queue times are bugged. Or if it’s really people aren’t leaving the game running all day to stay in the game.

There needs to be an activity timer set as well to boot people from the game. I woke up this morning and my sorc was still sitting in Rogue Encampment.

Same here, so frustrating.

I am experiencing a similar issue wherein I am placed into the queue automatically from the title loading screen. After waiting in the queue, it sends me directly to the Offline character screen. If I then click the Online character tab, it places me back in the queue (or sometimes there is no queue and it attempts to connect immediately), but I always receive a Cannot Connect to Server response window. It can’t be correct that I must wait in the queue twice to play online; even still, I cannot connect at all for several hours today due to the described issues.

just happened to me, 181 in queue, waited for 53 minutes, got in, showing offline tab, clicking on online tab, 180 in queue… fml

1 Like

This issue still perists, very annoying.

1 Like

I experienced the same thing and was about to make a thread about it and then I found this thread so I’ll talk what happened to me here.

I clicked on the main screen to join battle.net and play my online characters. I waited out a queue of 120 and the server sent me to offline tab instead of online tab. Then, I clicked on the online tab to join battle.net and it said I have to wait another queue of 150. It feels like being deceived by the queue. I don’t know why this is happening. It happened three times already. When it happened for the first time it was not peak time so I could immediately join the battle.net. But the last two cases happened in peak time so it was very annoying.