Loading screen game breaking in D2R

The very thing that you accuse me of - demanding an apology - is the very thing you’ve done here, while all I said is you owe me an apology. I never once demanded one.

Basically I continue to point out your guilt while you continue to fail at redirecting it onto me.

isn’t it how the internet works?

and you owme a few billion dollars. im not greedy, just a few will do.

it’s a free country, sue me and let’s find out who owes who, i have the time and i have the money. You stil owe me a trillion bucks and a quadrillion apologies. pay up or it’s court time. article 571 of the 7th international law of thirds also states you can do a trial by combat if you want to. i’ll allow it.

By living on the surface of consciousness, you’re only hurting yourself.

PAY OR FIGHT, your move, creep.

I don’t punch down, nor give to beggars.

liar, you punch your mom.

If that were true I’d be punching up.

motherpuncher. so much for the moral highground.

Yeah this still isn’t fixed. I’ve died countless times loading into even frigid highlands. Can feel my char getting slapped by vibration on controller. Super frustrating

but “LIARD2RISAPERFECTGAMEANDWILLALWAYSBETHERE’SNOERRORSANDIFTHERE’SONEIT’SONYOU’REEND” according to the forums.

Clearly you don’t check the D2R forums if you think that’s what the forums are saying. Or you just have some reading disorder.

it’s literally what the forums are saying. there’s an example in this very same thread.

He said D2R forums. This is D2 LoD forums. Hence your reading problems. My comment, 4 months ago, was valid at the time, not knowing loading screens were added to the game. Especially considering you said in your post that you can’t play hardcore in D2 and D3 because you have a crappy internet. I only play hardcore on those games and I never die from lag.

Except this thread is not in the D2R forum.

This ^ is the D2R forum.

If you visit there and still tell me everyone there is praising the game, you really have a reading disorder and should seek medical attention.

Title specifically says “Loading screen game breaking in D2R”

i said D3R, quoted a D2R patch and answered about D2R hence your reading problems.

you either

A-) have played no more than 4 minutes,
B-) you have the best first world internet connection and more luck than thousands of people that have 40tb connection, ultra fast SSD and still get connectivity issues and loading screen deaths,
C-) or you are a liar and don’t even play D2R.

pick one. because i have 1tb connection and fast ssd drives and i still get server errors and loading screen deaths.

You don’t even have the cognitive ability to recognize what forum you’re on.

Classic D2 doesn’t have loading screens. I said:

Those games are the very games you said you can’t keep a hardcore character alive on - Classic D2 and D3. Hence, your reading problems and your potential need for professional help. Would you like to challenge me on not getting lag on legacy bnet?

This is THE Classic D2 forum, and I was specifically speaking about Classic D2 in relation to your comments about Classic D2 on the Classic D2 forum, not D2R.

All you are doing is troll at this point.

You don’t even have the cognitive ability to recognize what topic you’re on.

Classic D2 HAS loading screens, you don’t even play it, so you wouldn’t know.

Would you like to buy a brain? title says D2R. i quoted a D2R patch and we were discussing D2R until you made it about D2,

This is a D2R topic on the D2 forum because you can’t post in the relevant forum unless you own the PC version of D2R, and I was specifically speaking about D2R in relation to your comments about D2R on a D2R topic on the Classic D2 forum, not D2 Classic.

exactly like you?

Asks me a question while admitting they at trolling.

Answers a question while admitting they at trolling.

It doesn’t matter what the title says. You’re posting in the wrong forum. Spammer.

It does, but they take 1 second or less in a modern machine.

There is a console forum.