Loading delays are unacceptable

What are you talking about? Was this a troll comment

your posting like this is an issue for ALL other players… WE ARNT having this problem with modern PC’s… the game insta loads and we are in… You are CLEARLY trolling the community.

You are full of $hit and are posting on every comment, of course there is a load time problem. You’re not talking to someone new to computers either. I know what my computer can do, what it can play. And NO! I’m not the only one experiencing load time problems.

I’m just looking for an answer, so I can fix the problem. Reinstall, More Ram. Or is whatever the case might be. – Neither one is the answer, “Troll”

3 Likes

People, let’s not forget that this is the Bug Report Forum and not the General Discussion Forum.

Blizzard’s QA Team will read this thread, investigate it and report what they find to the Developers.

Please Don't Feed the Trolls!

May I ask you if you intended to upgrade your brain, because diablo runing use only 11% of that cpu.
And I told you it was only on 1 char, the assassin, all the other chars are working fine. So please tell me how can you do the link with the ryzen 3 3100

No idea what you where saying here dude.

Here’s a bug for you related to load times: framerate caps massively hinder load times. If I uncap my fps, it takes around 5 seconds to load into Harrogath. If I cap to 60, it takes around 9 seconds to load in. If I cap to 30 fps, then it takes a whopping 16 seconds to load in. This is 100% reproducible for me and others have posted videos about it in the past. My game is installed on a SSD.

yes thanks. I have also uncapped and installed on ssd. Loading delays still persists.

Negative. Have D2R on 5GB/sec Nvme. Still think loading screen is somewhat hard on your CPU and not much on Drive speed, but thats not topic here. How to get REALLY long loading screen? Easy to replicate:

1.) Make A Trap Assassin, choose Lighning Sentry
2.) Go to some high level area with lots of mobs which your traps cant kill oneshot
3.) set up 4 or 5 of your lightning traps so they start fighting the monsters
4.) make town portal and enter it.
5.) enjoy a 20 to 30 second loading screen (you will be back in town when your traps finished fighting or run out of bullets)

So dont blame the player, blame the game.

This.

I guess my GTX 3080 is old tech garbage. Not everyone that is having loading issues is on a bad pc. Everyone I play with has decent rigs and this game still takes forever to load into areas.

This is literally the only person I’ve seen claim there aren’t issues with loading. Do you work for blizzard? Is this a burner account?

Ah nice, I didn’t figure it out that it was coming from the traps, that makes sense

So, mr big brain, please go try on ptr with assa trap, you put some traps on the floor near enemies, then get back to town…
U still proud? Asking me what hardware I got?

I fell asleep when you were outlining the SPECIFIC scenario that I would have to do to replicate the weakness in your setup…
I’m very proud of myself yes…
Your hardware clearly does not service you properly and I hate that you have to play under those circumstances.
Your post reported for trolling.

Ah, so you are just a trash talker / troll.
Ok np, but even with Quantic Computer you will still have the same issue, try to put sentrys on floor then get back to town, you will see that you have a huge loading time, now I will not take anymore of my time for you mr troll, good bye

Reported again for Trolling, I hope you learn your lesson, this is a civilized forum.

I know english is not my mother language, but did you tried what Pointi1978 find?

1.) Make A Trap Assassin, choose Lighning Sentry
2.) Go to some high level area with lots of mobs which your traps cant kill oneshot
3.) set up 4 or 5 of your lightning traps so they start fighting the monsters
4.) make town portal and enter it.
5.) enjoy a 20 to 30 second loading screen (you will be back in town when your traps finished fighting or run out of bullets)

Do you speak english Wicked?
And please report me as troll again, apparently that upgrade my account in “trust” points, Do I need to thx u? :smiley:

( We’ve promoted you up another trust level!

As an experienced user, you might appreciate [this list of handy tips and tricks].

We invite you to keep getting involved – we enjoy having you around.)

Tried it no issues at all… done speaking to you as you are CLEARLY attempting to Troll and are a highly offensive one at that.

This forum is not about discussing bugs, it’s about reporting them. The devs look into it, not us.

1 Like

Thank you.

From a Blizzard Community Manager, Writing a good bug report:

Ground Rules

• Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum.
  • We read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, we will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says “Bump” or demands a response from a Blizzard poster.
  • When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end.
  • Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are posted. If you have a duplicate thread, we will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed.
  • Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting.
  • Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don’t use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game.

well my oldest computer i played diablo 2 lod had 1gb ram and 256mb graphic card with some crappy cpu and disk drive with like 60gb and it still made me switch acts and entering tp instant :wink: