Lightning sorc with infinity merc - Mana Issues

Hi together,

since my merc use an infinity, my lightning sorc have mana issues (tele around and spaming lightning skill sucks my mana of).

She uses full tal set (for - light res and good resists in hell) and have > 600 mana (Also she wears silkweave for 5 maek which helps a little bit with mana management).

Beside a phoenix monarch (which is too expensive for me atm) there are 2 solutions in my opinion for the mana issues:

1. An Insight Staff on weapon switch on sorc (the meditation aura needs some moment to go on and another few moments until the mana is fully regenerated).
  2. A cta to get more mana, so it can faster regenerate.

By the way, i have set 1 point in warmth (with + skills lvl 10).

What would you prefer or what is better in your opinion (in the long run for efficient farming).

First one would probably be annoying in the long run.
CTA is always good, if you can combine it with i.e. Frostburns (budget) or SoJs (expensive) without losing your FCR break point that would help a lot.

And there is always mana pots. :wink:

Try this build

1 Like

Get mana per Kill. You can find it on Jewels and socket into your gear. When I build a nova sorc I use Occy(5MPK) with a 3mpk jewel and also put one in my armor shield and helm if needed. I like to be about 10 mana per kill. Other option is the build linked above.

I play on hardcore so I havent used the above build it could work for hc but don’t trust not having a gerkes.

You can also invest in warmth if you have a few spare points (doubt it).
Some peoples will say it’s an heresy but you can invest a few points in energy (actually a lot if you go ES). Return over investment in energy for sorc is top.

I use a Phoenix on my lite sorcs when farming with Spirit on swap for serial TP’s.