Lan Play Please :(

I just want to play offline with my wife in the same room.

8 Likes

Not gonna happen. Best get used to that right now.

TCP/IP will fix these server issues instantly!

5 Likes

i agree, after all not even them can keep the internet connected at all time

1 Like

Give them a few because they’re still fleshing out the game.

The game is still down? I’m at work, hope they get it running soon.

It won’t fix it! It will just enable you to play the game while the issues are still there.

“You think you do but you dont”

1 Like

“Do you guys not have phones?”

The issues are with their servers. If you remove the need to connect to bnet (which is being ddos’ed to dupe crap) then you remove the issue.

1 Like

yes but it will soften up the trouble

So you want offline play only with the LAN option?

1 Like

Exactly that. I wouldn’t connect to bnet if I wasn’t forced to.

3 Likes

Yup, I just want to play offline with lan. So my wife and I can play the game together. I can live without trading.

3 Likes

That’s a stupid trend that is ongoing in the industry, that i personally hate too. Not so much that i need a internet connection to play a game but more that i need a account / password and a launcher for every publisher there is.

  1. Steam
  2. UPlay
  3. BattleNet
  4. EpicGames
  5. Origin
  6. Square Enix
    etc etc… and more to come!

In game trading… I will give you these computer bits for those computer bits.

It would be better than online multiplayer only with no LAN option, which translates to no multiplayer with no LAN option.
Which is what we have now, coincidentally.

1 Like

So my buddy or me got to grab our computers and physically move them, so we can play a game together?
One of my best friends sit in Asia and i used to play with him quiet often on the old battlenet. That wouldnt be possible anymore?
I have other friends sitting in different cities where i can’t simply walk or drive to. So i can’t play with them as well?
I met several people online who i play other games with as well.
I lose the option to meet new people as well?

The option for offline play i get but removing online multiplayer is unthinkable IMO.

I didnt say get rid of online bnet play. Im just asking for Lan play.

TCP/IP is an option that was taken out. It wouldn’t stop you from playing on bnet.