Ladder is already conquered and over in under 24 hours. Just close it

then enjoy your washed out ladder and easy game play.

call it dead but atleast there is more than 4 hours of competition on reset.

1 Like

they do need a shared stash tho wtf

1 Like

I know how it is, me and my friend reigned terror for so long in Hardcore Classic Europe.

1 Like

even im scared of HC classic

I think the bigger point to be made here…

Those same people who 90+ it in less than 24 hours, are the same exact people who cry that increased drop rates will ruin the game. Their opinion on what the game is like to the greater majority means nothing.

I didn’t even bother to re-install, that’s how much ladder interests me. Ladder or no, there’s not enough interesting stuff going on to put up with the drop rates on runes.

1 Like

This is so true and I have spoken about it on my topic:

Basically “streamers” playing “Diablo II communism” where they have “friends” doing them free-labor oh I mean filling their games and finding them items and are like: “Nah, drops are fine”.

I said it, this game is enjoyed mostly by abusers. Personal loot and player x command would solve that and this is why they hate seeing them mentioned so much and turn aggressive with personal insults.

Your feelings are very valid and shared by the vast majority, other than abusers.

1 Like

did you not play original diablo 2: LoD?

same thing back then. only a handful of the most dedicated players who play the game like it’s their job(because it IS their job, at least in the case of streamers and stuff) have even the slightest chance at being first to 99.

it’s not about that.

enemies are tuned different, experience is tuned different, and there are runewords and other things unique to ladder, and then when the season is over all your stuff becomes non-ladder, and you can do it again next season

don’t chase the ladder race, just enjoy the ride.

if you ain’t enjoyin the ride, well, i’m sorry

2 Likes

I like this idea of solo ladder

1 Like

If my wording implies I insulted anyone I aplogise now.

1 Like

Hey, dont insult ppl

1 Like

Sorry is my bad, saw wrong thread :sweat_smile:
I edited my reply :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thats d2. Apparently its genius game design

What really doesn’t make sense is expecting to play an online game solo. I don’t have my old gaming group together anymore, so I certainly would bother trying to climb ladder. That’s just common sense.

It’s like that for any type of cooperative or pvp game. Organized play is better than soloing. That’s the entire reason FOR online play outside of some niche environments like MOBA solo queues. The primary reason for playing online is to play with(or against) others.

Even if you look at something like Rocket League you are only going to get so far queuing solo. You will always hit a wall where you have to compete against premade teams and you absolutely will lose. Hell I have a buddy who plays who is a multi season Grand Champion. As he himself told me he’d never be able to push any further than that without a team that practices together.

Sad part is we wrote about it so much by now. I literally explicitly wrote about “Diablo II Communism” and how its current design is punishment for legit players and rewarding for abusers but oh well, that’s that.

It’s like an elementary school yard in here. How old do you need to be in order to post on these forums?

Sad… Also, please move along back to Fortnite or whatever. I’d like stable low population servers back.

Dude, go play another game that gives you some participation cookies… No one is stopping you from getting your own team going like the speed runners.
No one is 99 yet, til then, nothing is conquered.

There should be a ladder for solo only.
I hope blizz will make this happen.

2 Likes

Maybe the powers that be will introduce another check box to fill our accounts up quickly so we buy another cd key.

Hardcore
Expansion
Ladder
Solo

Facetiousness aside - I wouldn’t be opposed to having a solo option (that you can convert to non solo like pre expansion to expansion).

Quick edit: I personally would not play solo - but I see no reason why this cant be an option for people who would enjoy this option.

1 Like

Who actually plays ladder for the race to 99? Nobody.

1 Like

why? if you suck at leveling dont blame on the sistem