Killed my character?

You realize OP said they put all their points into strength right? …

He never begged for a token. He just wanted to check if there was a way to revert. When there isn’t, he even resigned to just starting over.

How is he supposed to farm the token when he is still in nightmare. With all of his stat points in STR, his HP pool will be rather low and will have a heck of time in Hell.

If I played online and had a token floating around, I’d give him one.

1 Like

Why else would you post this on the forum go ahead give him your tokens :smiley: He knows exactly what he’s doing. Maybe your his friend and your both too bad to be able to make your own tokens yet.

Get farming up that new character in future don’t be such a noob

Last time I checked, forum was a place to ask questions and share ideas?

Why do you make posts on forum??

originally there would have been no way to fix this, however in 1.14 the respec system was patched in allowing 1 respec per difficulty from the den of evil quest.

alternatively you can make a token of absolution buy getting essense from the hell versions of
andy/duriel
mephisto
diablo
baal
and use that to respect

if you are on nightmare u should still have your hell den of evil quest open to fix this, or you can trade for a token, if you are only in nightmare though it might be more effective to just make a new character.

you should be able to trade a “larsuk socket quest” for a token at this point

Because while I’m waiting in the que I read the top threads. Why do you white knight for some random noob

LOLLLLL

He knows that already he just wants a free token trust me…

And why do you assume the worst of someone that you don’t even know?

I guess watching the que is just frustrating and bring the worst out of ppl.

Token is nothing… Anyone who beat hell can just farm it… Even if he was asking for a token, what’s wrong with it? It’s not like he would be asking for some high endgame item. Tokens are basic commodity for most players now.

Must be a bug, but for some reason my first necro had 3 respecs PER difficulty. Didn’t finish hell yet either. I was trying to mess around with new builds since I hadn’t played this game in forever.

A simple google search provides the answers he seeks there is no reason to post this here except hoping for someone else to bail him out.

Good ol Rieven, still trolling and seeing the worst in everyone/everything.

1 Like

if you play single player, just reset your skills like this:

You don’t have the normal reset? Nightmare can be doable if you put some hp gear. Would reduce a bit your overall benefits on certain gear but not much do or break thing.

Both normal and nightmare are fairly easy with any bad build if at least your stats are done right or your skills are done right.

Hell can be annoying with low hp, but nightmare you can manage with about 300-500hp. One belt can give you roughly 90, you can use some charms, rings and other items to improve a bit also. You would lose some benefits from gear but your survival should be on the right spot.

D2 isn’t a unforgiving game, were in the past but not these days. With 3 resets, only folks who would abuse of those resets are in bad time, I usually have 2-3 on hell. Because you can go througth normal with barely nothing. On nightmare you often have the build you want already.

In the past the build you started you would have to keep playing the build you started or just do another character.

So by no means, d2 is a unforgiving game. Not anymore.

1 Like

I won’t be on till tomorrow night. But if you haven’t deleted her or gotten her fixed by then, add me. I’ll give you a token dude. Don’t sweat it.

Socket quest trades are a scam. No one in their right mind is going to give someone a piece of gear they want socketed and expect them to do so and give it back in good faith. Humans don’t work that way.

they work just fine on jsp.

Hey muyu having an original thought in your head?

Oh never mind then :smiley:

I’m sure this is happening to a lot of people.

It’s because on Legacy D2, shifting points only spent 25 at a time. They changed it :smiley:

Just as a FYI ctrl will do 5 points per tick and shift remainder.

If I’m tired and confuse myself which isn’t hard I single click.