Just for Fun Rabies Summon hybrid build

This build is not for competing with end game fast clearing builds. Just a fun one I think I will try.

Skills Allocation

Shapeshifting
Lycan: 1
Werewolf: 1
Feral Rage: 1
Rabies: 20

Summon
Poison Creepers: 20
Raven: 20
Oak Sage: 1
HoW: 1

The remaining points into Spirit Wolves, Dire Wolves and The Bear

The idea is to apply poison and let the summons finish them off? I haven’t tested it extensively but it just seems fun? I’m currently at level 11 and the poison creeper is killing everything but it’s only normal mode. Clear speed obviously will be crap in hell lol but I dunno just a different approach? Or has anyone already tried this?

I had the same idea but didnt do it. I think the kill speed should be slow but if you max bear and dire wolfves they kill a little bit.
Maybe edge bow to apply iron maiden for you or merc

Yeah maybe get a thorn aura act 2 merc? I dunno… I’m still at lvl 11 hahaha and I would also have to start recubing some charms to get +skills to summons

I think rabies still needs some love :slight_smile: even with fully maxed gear and an inventory full of shape skillers u wont get to more than 50-60k poison damage and with a max lvl rabies u are looking at an around 20 sec duration which means ur dps is around 2.5-3k. Now if u fill ur inventory with summon skillers this is ofc going to be significantly lower but i will improve summon clear speed a bit. I really think they should reduce the duration on rabies to like 6-8 sec and make the spreading effect apply a fresh 6-8 sec duration to new targets. Then the dps would be more like 8-10k and might actually be a more viable option. Nobody likes to wait 20sec for a pack of mobs to die

2 Likes