Just don't buy Diablo 4

Blizzard proves again that they don’t care. Servers are crap.Don’t buy diablo 4 or any other blizzard game, problem solved. Play something else, im done with this company and i recommend you do the same🙌

104 Likes

I should have learned my lesson with WOW. Why would I think this would be any different?

30 Likes

I learned my lesson from D3. Except I gave exception to resurrected because it’s D2. Didn’t know they could screw up a remaster.

32 Likes

I wont buy another game from Activi$ion, Vicariou$ Game$, or Blizzard ever again.

21 Likes

Ha! Let’s see how many people actually vote with their wallets.

I’m betting they’ll still preorder the same old shovelware all the while screaming “Shut up and take my money!”

At the end of the day, no matter how much whinging goes on in the forums, they still see the money coming into their accounts.

4 Likes

D4 looks stupid anyways

11 Likes

As I’ve gotten older I’ve purchased fewer and fewer games. I guess ActiBlizzard won’t be getting any more $$ from me for the next few years. Sad times

8 Likes

Of course , support !

I hate to say it but im getting to that point as well.

Activision has destroyed the quality that was Blizzard’s MO for decades.

12 Likes

they should change the name of this one to “diablo 2 : disconnected” and not resurrected … :joy:

40 Likes

blz better top your advice till the server solved if they know anything about shame

1 Like

tbh diablo 4 looks pretty trash anyway, at least from what i’ve seen (MrLlamaSC and Ziz streaming it) it’s pretty and all that, looks great, but it seems just like diablo 3 as far as substance goes… which is unfortunate

6 Likes

I had EVERY intention of buying d2:R. no matter what!

Not interested in D4. in the slightest.

3 Likes

Please, we’ve seen barely anything. It might be amazing, it might be garbage. BUT the right advice is to sit and wait. Don’t buy for at least a month after release. See how server issues go, see how reviews look, see how post launch support works. Don’t just have faith in Blizz because they really shouldn’t have it anymore. That doesn’t mean that they can’t make a good game, it just means that you cannot assume they will.

2 Likes

What this should teach everyone is not to have a single battle.net account, but a separate one for each title you purchase/play. That way, for a piece of dung like this, since they will not honor a refund, you can do a chargeback through your Credit Card, and then, only that account will get locked, and you will not lose the other licenses and titles you purchased. Blizzard likes to Cosby everyone, not just female employees it seems.

4 Likes

Yes, we will boycott any Blizzard game until it gets embarrassed and releases the full game, 100% playable, with servers that are reliable.

No pre-sales or paying full price, now I’m going to wait months and wait for some promotion to pay at most half the price they charge at launch, because I didn’t pay full price, which is expensive for a game that only had the graphics reworked to serve as a beta tester, as far as I know this phase should be over.

SHAME… they are destroying the image of the masterpiece they launched two decades ago.

2 Likes

In case you DO Buy Diablo 4, here is a tip

What this should teach everyone is not to have a single battle.net account, but a separate one for each title you purchase/play. That way, for a piece of dung like this, since they will not honor a refund, you can do a chargeback through your Credit Card, and then, only that account will get locked, and you will not lose the other licenses and titles you purchased.

3 Likes

I’m pissed, why Blizz is not releasing any official statements on the servers?
4th day in a row

1 Like

Nono, resurrected is fitting name for it since it needs to be resurrected every day…

4 Likes

This is just fraud they said it was online they said it was working not a beta test they said it had multiplayer on Ly get single player and online never works when I want it wtf did I pay for cant do anything I bought I it for straight up we all got ripped of they are dead to me d4 don’t care they are going the cod route and I hate Activision now hating Blizzard like there is know way for us to act against this just take it an smile that’s some bs wtf