Javazon resistances?

I have a level 90 javazon in NL SC. How do you guys actually optimize the equipment build for a javazon?

Griffons
Eth titans / Spirit Mon
CTA / Spirit Mon
CoH? or Enigma?
Razortail
3/20 magic gloves
Eth SST
Highlord’s
Raven frost / Soj

Java skillers with 20lifers+res SC

The problem here is that, by wearing CoH, it’s often very difficult to reposition your merc infinity range and thus making it seem awful in a way. Also, with CoH, fire resistance is only at 2x% - 3x%. However, if you were to switch it to Enigma for the teleport, you will wind up with -3x% fire resistance in hell mode.

You should be able to reach max resistances even with Enigma. First thing would be to use Mara’s in place of the Highlord’s. Tri-res boots you can gamble or trade for. 2/20 rare gloves can have some good resists too, trade or gamble.

For charms you really don’t need 20 life sc’s. Enigma gives a great boost to strength allowing you to dump a lot of stat points into vitality. Even using a monarch shield you can easily get 1800 life or more.

I find 15 all res GC and 5 all res sc to be effective in maxing resistances. Four of each is 80 to all resistances. For boosting single resistances 11 res sc’s can be used.

I’m using enigma and a pheonix shield, which offers no resistances, and have all resistances maxed. With spirit it will be easier.

I don’t really like Razortail, you should have close to 80% pierce with skill points from gear, and that’s enough. T-Gods is much better IMO, or even Arachnid’s Mesh if you don’t need the lightning absorb. T-Gods will give you a better Jav Fury attack while Arach’s will boost C-Strike more.

If you are only concerned with fire resistance get some boots with fire like Aldur’s, and supplement with 11 res sc as necessary.

The thread might be old, but I just cannot let this incorrect answer stand here.

80% pierce is enough and Tgods is better? :smiley:
Obviously, you never did the math did you?

Pierce is the NUMBER ONE damage push. Tgods might sound good on paper, but will drop your DPS immensely.