Javazon experiment

I’m struggling to survive Hell with several characters but don’t mind starting fresh and trying to overcome my mistakes. I’m getting tons of support as well.
Now I have a level 45 Lightening Fury Javazon and playing online, non ladder. Just finished Duriel in NM and has a hard time killing that boss. Out in the open though she is fine, just weak with bosses and I’m
Following the guide on Maxroll.
Offline I have a Plague Javazon going so my goal is to see how they compare. I’ll have them at the same level and enjoy the experience and hope that bosses don’t continue to plague me. Mediocre gear but I won’t give up.
Just sharing.

Javazon can be a little tricky till you can get your hands on an infinity. I do have a couple recommendations.
First take full advantage of your skills. I found what I couldn’t kill fast with lightning fury, my jab or impale usually did the trick.
Second, if your resist is high, and you have atleast 7-10% life leach jab will keep you alive just fine in hand to hand. If you can’t get enough resist from your items (I’d recommend fort as it has increased damage aswell but upped vipermagi will serve just as Wel should you meet the level requirement for wyrmhide and I’d recommend a spirit monarch for obvious reasons and if you can get your hands on a decent rare ammy with 2 to skill, leech, ias and all res you are laughing), then you can turn to charms. 5allres sc’s with vit or dex would be best.
I’d also recommend trying an act 5 frenzy merc. If you give him a lawbringer for one hand it will minus their physical res which is damn near as good as minusing the light resist with an infinity, and if you have the runes I’d recommend either giving him a grief on for damage or if you really got runes a last wish for the life tap and 17 might aura. Just bare in mind you can only have one aura on you at a time so having something else on you with an aura will cause the 2 to conflict constantly switching back and forth.
Also you can can toss on a gface to give you deadly strike, crushing blow and 15 to strength freeing up a few more points for vitality.
If you can get your hands on dracs, it will also provide life tap proc.
Try to get atleast 1 bk wedding ring for the skill point and leech and I’d recommend eth titans or tgods. If you can’t get eth titans or decent t strokes, I like to use demons arch for the ias and leech.
If possible keep another spirit off hand with a cta for the warcrys.
If you have a ton of runes you can also get an act 1 merc with a faith in a decent 3 skill gmb for the fanatics. It can be a bit finicky though cause you can move pretty fast and I often ran to far from merc which dropped my aura often.
I think that’s about all I can tel ya.
My zon is lvl 96 very rarely dies if I’m not paying attention I’ve experimened with just about every gear sit up that doesn’t involve a Kira’s as I havent found one yet.
I’ve tested all rune words usable for both char class and every act merc available.
My current build freezes my game al the time but I do it cause it’s fun. She literally destroys everything in her path but with the auras plus lightning fury or charged bolt make it lag tremendously. Though I never die cause by the time the lag patch stops everything is usually dead haha
She’s using eth titans, pheonix monarch, fort dusk shroud
2, 5LL bk wedding band
highlords wrath ammy
Upped gface with an Cham rune so I cannot be frozen
Goreriders
Thundergods because I don’t have arachnids mesh
Off hand cta and spirt monarch
3 skill charms
6 5allres sc with dex, str or vit
Anni and torch
Merc is act 5 frenzy with lastwish and lawbringer even though the might messes with my redemption aura from pheonix but it also give me the lifetap I need plus the fade proc on the the merc marked sure he’s immune to virtually everything.
He’s also wearing eth fort and a gface. Let’s just say with everything going on all at once in the screen it’s visually hectic but also satisfying. I hope some of this helps.

Wow I can’t believe all the information you provided thank you so much. I understand all but have a question:
I ditched the online Javazon and stuck with the Offline version. She’s now level 73, Lightening Fury, just maxing out the synergies now. I’m struggling in Hell, can’t survive Stoney Field even. I have Titans Revenge but nothing else special. All resistances are at 75%. Act 2 Merc has Insight.

Should I go back to NM and just farm until I find a Razor Tail for example and just keep farming in NM.
Typical LF build with Charged Strike maxed out. I know I’ll have to get a jab up and running for later but I can’t even navigate Act 1 at the moment.
Should I go online again and get help and maybe some better gear from generous people. ?

Thanks again

Well going online to get gear won’t help an offline char. In what way are you struggling in hell? Is it your damage, their damage, your resist or their resist?
To be honest, act and act 3 are a pain for javazon simply because of the lightning immune guys. Even my zon isn’t a fan of their shenanigans. Specially those pike zons in the field, the bow zons in the pit and in act 3 those bugger spirits. But everything else is pretty easy breezy. You will also run into those swamp beasts in lower kurast and they can be a bit of a pain.
If i were to recommend something as a means of helping?
May I recommend making a simple hammerdin? Really easy to use and kill virtually everything fairly easy. They in my opinion are the best magicfind chars on low budget to help get the gear or charms you need to help survive. I prefer taking him to act 3 lower kurast and act 1 pit. Lower kurast if you didn’t know has the superchests (up to 6) depending on your map, and even though they can drop decent stuff (I’ve gotten high runes up to Cham) but I’ve also had killer luck just in that section of map. I’ve actually gotten more highrunes from just random logs and stuff then the superchests. I’ve gotten hoz, eth titans, skulder ire, skin of viper magi, war travs and some others. It only takes like a minute and a half to clear lower kurast aswell including killing all enemies so it’s real decent to far. I found on average I would find atleast 1 hr every 15 runs. I started off with my hammerdin first before any other class. Right now I have a 93 hammerdin, a 92 smiterdin, a 95 frenzy barb, a 94 light sorc , a 93 javazon and a 90 windruid.
All fully geared. Runes like no tomorrow and I can safely say I oh 75 percent of that to my hammerdin and the other 25 to my light sorc running 36k light dmg with her 330 mf. My hammerdin didn’t have more than 250 I believe cause I only gave him 7%mf sc’s and a alibaba before long it was an alibaba with 2 ists. So aside from the alibaba I found him a gold wrap which I upped to a troll belt for def, and the 45 war travs fro lower kurast. But he found so much it was crazy. Give it a try.
Also bloodraven has an increased chance of dropping titans thus increasing your chance for eth titans which make a world of difference, you couldnt even imagine.

1 Like