Items Vanishing from Shared Stash

Today (October 10th) when I was playing the internet got disconnected, and when I logged back in the items that I had found in my previous game and placed in my shared stash were no longer there (included Oculus, Thundergod’s Vigor, Peasant Crown, and Fal rune). The disconnect occurred >10 minutes after the items had been placed in the shared stash.

I put in shared stash and saved and exited the game after rolling a skiller. Went to another character and skiller was not there. The items that I took off the rolling character were there though. :frowning:

Yeah… Lots of items have vanished from stashes… characters… and inventories… Sorry to say that it just happens. I lost all of my stuff in one swoop… and here is what they told me.

It’s sad… but the items are just gone gone… I see no point in playing when your stuff can be deleted and you have no way of recovering it… especially when the deletion comes from the developers side. Like playing one of those rigged games you have no chance of winning.
Lets hope things get better.