Items for trade Switch/PSN

Full IK Set (ist +)
5 soc superior ettin axe - 9% Ed, 12% Max durability
Eth 4 soc colossus voulge Insight
Que Hagen’s Wisdom - 154% Ed
Arm of King Leoric
Demonhorn’s Edge - 3/3/3, 5ll, 132% Ed
Demon Limb
Leviathan - 193% Ed, 45 to str, 25% Dr
Jalal’s Mane - 180 Ed
5 soc Phase Blade
Trang’s gloves
Druid Summoning Skills GC with +3 to str
Lightning Skills GC, 2 max dmg
Dwarf Star Ring
Eth occy
15 ias jewel

PSN brudachris
Switch SW-7328-6890-5890

Hi, what do you need in exchange of Boneflame ?

It’s yours for a pul rune

OK, I’ll add your PSN

If boneflame hasn’t been sold I’ll buy it

Wrote you on psn about tal

How much for that Ettin Axe?

I’m thinking an Um rune should be fair

What’s the price for the Java and cold skillers

I would like a mal for each

I don’t have mals. I can give an ist for the pair.

That’ll work :+1: Let me know when you’ll be on next.