Items disappear from shared stash

I am playing D2 Resurrected on Ps5, offline. I have stored items in the shared stash, then Save and Exit. The next time I play, sometimes the items have disappeared. This is really frustrating as I stored a unique item in there last night and today it’s gone. Some other items that I sold yesterday have come back though.
There seems to be a lot of other people that have also experienced this bug too. Please fix it.

6 Likes

I was just transfering all my mage gear to another character, all items gone xD it hurts

3 Likes

Yeah also came here to raise this issue. I’ve lost a Reaper’s Toll, Gore Rider and Angelic Wings from this bug - very not good.

Same situation as yourself, PS5 offline.

3 Likes

I have the same situation, on PS5 offline, some times after exiting the game it seems like that the game does not saves the progress for the last minutes. After crafting amulets I exit the game and when log in back all the items used were back on the stash and the amulets disappeared. Same happen after some lower kurast runs, the runes stores on the stash disappeared. It is really annoying, did not lost anything huge, an Um and Mal rune were the most valued items but is really annoying that this happen, I’m afraid to store something that is really rare and valuable and have it gone next time I log in.

3 Likes

Items keep disappearing from my shared stash. I thought I may have sold some of those items but I didn’t sell them. I kept track of one set item to see if it would disappear from the shared stash and it did. Also, items I’ve sold to free up space in my shared stash return. The items I’ve lost, I’m not asking for them back. I just want this problem fixed so I’m not wondering if I’m going to be missing anything from my shared stash.

3 Likes

I just reported the same problem how many reports do they need to fix this??? It’s getting ridiculous, it happened to me several time with unique set items that I don’t even feel like playing anymore. I see a lot of people complaining about this, hundreds of post on the forum and zero being done, they don’t even acknowledge it lol

2 Likes

This still is happening!! You would think a bug like this would be fixed 4 years later!!! (On Nintendo switch 2)

1 Like

Dude, this is a joke!
I’m not a hardcore diablo player, I used to play on PC years ago, even before resurrected edition. Recently I got Switch and I thought revisiting diablo 2 would be fun on handheld. I was astounded to find that few runes disappeared from my shared stash. I was pissed but I disregarded it because I thought maybe I misremembered it and then I crafted a pretty decent weapon that I couldn’t yet use, so I kept it until I leveled up. Today I start looking for it and it’s f%$#"$ gone!

I start researching the issue online and I can find posts going back 4-5 years discussing the same issue! What a joke! YEARS!
I’m not some hardcore player that will just shrug it off and continue grinding and laugh it off. This is the last time I played this game. There is no point for me to waste my time just so that I randomly lose stuff that I find.

I’m astounded that this is a known issue going years back and this game is still alive and has active players…