Is this the best setup for es nova?

Its not 200fcr but i feel that my this is the best setup. Let me know.

Griff 25fcr
Vipermagi 30fcr
Infinity (lite res only works on the wielder of the item)
Offhand: cta and spirit mon.
Soj + fcr ring 10fcr
Amulet with 2 skills/20fcr and 75plr
Silk weave (really imp. 5 mana per kill)
Tal rasha belt (really imp. converts damage to mana)
Magefist 20fcr

Lite skiller+ gf 3
Gheed
Anni
Torch
Only pr resis sc (with ES , no resis required except for PR)

Merc.
Andy
Fort
Eth insight
Total 105fcr

Here is my take.
I tried diff setups but es nova is rather squishy. But carrying infinity, you get - lite resis and from insight med. , u get unlimited protection. This build sacrifices damage output but you get

1. Infinite es
  2. No more annoying mana pots.
    hence, the ultimate farm build

Tell me ur opinion

Id swap magefist + rasha belt for frostburn + arach. Thats an extra +45% mana with an extra +1skill at essentially no cost. For the FCR ring, I would aim at 10fcr/80+mana/maek.

Nice build

1 Like

Hey! its lord JLC the master of lite sorceress!

I tried that combo as well. arach and frostburn. The mana depletion is too great IMO. Nova is sooo draining on the mana.

Could you create the setup on maxroll planner mate?

Above poster has the right idea. Dump the tals belt it has no place in the end game.

Arachnid
Frost burn
Mana charms
Skill points to energy
Merc w high level meditation aura on insight

1 Like

I just decided to go with cmoon and phoenix. Problem solved.

Hi,

I am actually running a similiar Sorc myself
(Griffon, 2/10 Amu, Infinity, Viper, Magefist, SoJ, FCR Ring, Arach, Triple Res Boots).
Similiar Merc with just a worse armor.

It works great and I don’t have any Mana Problems at all!
Teleport is super cheap as Lightningsorc, static as well. Nova can be casted without a pause as long as i want while not taking damage. And there is not much that can damage you for long with that much -LRes on Nova. On /p8 i sometimes need a FullRejuv but only so rarely that i still find more than i use.

Note that i am at 115 FC, so one could/should either drop that FCR Ring (its has really nice other stats tho, lik str, res and mf) for another SoJ or get a 2/20 Amu and swap Magefist for Frostburns.
Also, with some help of Charms, i am at MaxRes. More protection > less protection, but this may be a matter of taste.
The maximum Str Req. here is Arach with 50, no Dex needed at all, so there’s lots of Statpoints for Energy.

I realize i’m slightly late here, even makes me a bit sad you droped the Infinity for cmoon/phoenix. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thnx for the reply. I changed my setup to plague and phoenix. This helps me farm worldstone super safe imo.

I like infinity but thats for farming cs or below. At worldstone, with all the curses and crazy poison, plague is a must.