Is this for real?

Or just an Aprils fool trolling?

https://www.wowhead.com/diablo-4/news/diablo-2-resurrected-expansion-leaked-the-golden-city-338396?fbclid=IwAR32Ye01yFpIZJjr-57323kyqez5MK5-SmloE59nOllcFVOwfTCab9UraUU

Llama says its april fools

1 Like

Theyre using “AI Art” tools like Midjourney or Stable Diffusion for all of these stills.

It just shows how terrible the Blizzard is. When I see these stills I get a rush of wonder, adventure, and excitement. Imagine Uelman wrote a piece to these locations.

That’s why I don’t cut Blizzard any slack, because they could have presented D4 in a thousand different ways, and what they ended up with is just horse manure (when it comes to the Diablo name).

Also, some people seem confused, Blizzard didn’t make this, Barricade the streamer most likely did with this wowhead website.

1 Like

Guess they still have a sense of humor and aren’t worried about pissing d2r players off

yeah this was a really cruel joke. cuz we are like desperate teenagers wanting to ya know do it but we cant.

1 Like

If this is fake i will forever hate them and every damn group associated with them!!!

Dont worry diablo 4 will have a new battle pass and they will updating diablo immortal and pushing battle passes. Blizzard’s innovation and ability to to make the best pc games of their era died with blizzard north. They are too busy using wow items, skills, and wow bosses fights reskinned for over two decades and copying innovative games like Last Epoch to realize how much d3, Diablo Immortal, and D4 suck compared to D2/D2Lod/D2r. Dont you like playing wow reskinned two decades later ?

1 Like

Obvious fake. The staggering amount of people that wished it was real, lament d4, and posted support for d2r development in the comment section was what Blizzard should be looking at. I mean the concept for an April fools day jokes was good enough for act 6.

1 Like

I think the sad part is there is no one at Blizzard that even realizes the difference between the Diablo 2 universe and their amateur spin-offs of it (D3, D4).

The AI was able to capture the exact same tones/vibes of D2 through the architecture and lighting alone.

3 Likes

Yup, April fools! D2R isn’t going to get content. No profitability.

Unfortunately its not real. Which is unfortunate because the idea is awesome.

Ahh. Okay, thanks guys. Dang it, I almost had hope. :sweat_smile:

i hate blizzard

1 Like