Is it acceptable for you that you need to wait 2h in queue to play in weekends?

That is too short. 30 minutes maybe…

2 Likes

yeah you paid a flat fee. we arent paying monthly subscription so they dont care and we wont see an overhaul like that

30mins that’s fine. I went AFK last night for 6hrs and not getting disconnected it was a try out.

yeah I understand that. Its true I wish they give option to the players for refund if they’re not happy right now. But no option at all not like you bough the old way CDkey and CD that you cant return it back.

but nope they want your money. we wait either you like it or not.

1 Like

There shouldn’t even be a queue… people wouldn’t have to “afk” to avoid nothing.

Allegedly the loads increased three times beyond expectations… . I’d like to see how little money they are saving right now just to have their entire player base queue during peak hours.

**update, from #219 45 min later #17, then 10 more min finally get in, then game crashed, start from #252 again YAY!!!

So it was you that got me down to 262 in queue. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Edit: wait you joined a new queue and started at a lower number? What the hell is going on. I’ve been in queue for almost an hour now and gone from 263 to 262.

1 Like

I just do something else that I want to do while waiting in queue.

Right now the ASL is in the round of 4 (starcraft) and I’m watching that / browsing these forums and drinking coffee while waiting in queue. No big deal. Queues are stupid and shouldn’t ever be the solution, but it’s good to have a variety of interests and a backlog of other stuff to play / watch in these cases. That’s how most people deal with this.

you are not alone, that happened to me too

1 Like

I’ve been at 283 for 10 min, I reset and I’m at 169 for 30 minutes, and now I’ve been at 343 for 1h15 minutes … my queue is not dropping … am I the only one ?

• this queue is simply making even less public games open in hardcore … we barely ever see 4 games in hell HC up, 2 of them are trade games … might aswell play solo at this point… whats the point if they are limiting the people online

absolutely not /20characters

It’s definitely not acceptable.

Why are the queues getting WORSE???

4 Likes

Because people figured out they can just afk for 10 hours to avoid the queue entirely.

my queue does dropped tho,

this is the reason I don’t trust this queue counter at all…

Just got in, over 1h wait. Just to be dumped into Offline. Click over to Online to be hit with Position 361. That’s my effort to play for the day. Hope yall get some kind of playtime in.

3 Likes

The game still crashes if you’ve been afk and try to join/make a game for >30 mins.

1 Like

Right, server capacity needs to be resolved soonest. First we have timeouts, then the fix makes everyone wait in queue for a long time during semi-peak hrs. I don’t recall D3 has encountered such issues before. Are they very different in terms of playing online?

700 queu on Asia server, 350 on Eu and 350 on US… they need to address the Asia server first so players do not flood US/EU servers just because the Queu is twice as long. Honestly Paid $40 to wait in a 2-3 hr line just to play a 20 yr old game and 20 minutes in it crashes so the wait start over.

1 Like

D3 was completely unplayable for the first week or 2. It was much worse than this.