Iron golem disappeared

After i give to mercenary weapon Obedience, I start to make a iron golem with Insight rune ward weapon. But that iron golem made with Insight keep disappeared when I use teleport or when golem stays far away from me. I already spend like more than 7 Insight about to this bug. At first time when golem disappeared, I thought iron golem died. However, I use a Call to arms as 2nd weapon for hp and mana and give about 10 skill points to blood golem for more than 10,000hp. And I finally found when golem stays far away from me, it disappeared.
Please fix a bug, or all the necro users hard to use iron golem and Obedience or Infinity for mercenary weapon.

3 Likes

Iron Golem from runeword Insight disappered. I see this bug 5 times. Golem can disappear in town, when player go to portal, everywhere. Please fix this. Its the main problem all necro summoners. +1

1 Like

Hello, I have same issue. I crated iron golem from Insight and he disapeared without fight while i was running over clear map!

also lost an expensive iron golem. switched to pnb necro after. please fix so i can go summoner again.

hey there, this bug has been around since lod I believe. No chance they fix it. You can avoid losing your IG by using enigma to keep your summons close.

third time for me, this makes me so damn sad…