Iron Golem Aura Broken/Missing

Made an iron golem out of a pride for the concentration aura.

Most times, it’s fine, but 2-10 times a day, I’ll join a game the iron golem doesn’t provide the aura… both the visible display of the aura, as well as the mathematical damage bonus, both are missing from the game.

I usually don’t notice until I summon my full army… but if I leave the game and rejoin it fixes it.

Until today, I rejoined a game to fix this, summoned the army again, made sure the aura was there, and at some point 20 mins later in the same game, the aura was gone again…

I’ve seen this problem one or 2 other times in 15 years.
Now since the last update, it’s all day long.

Please fix.

I don’t think this is specific to the Iron Golem. I’ve been noticing aura problems for many of my characters. I’ve been play-testing the full Trang-Oul’s set, and have started to see my character not appearing as the Vampire; this is fixed when I query my inventory.

With other characters, I’ve also been having to unequip/equip my Faith or Mist bows at times to get their auras to stick. In your case, it’s kinda hard to “unequip” a golem. :slight_smile:

Its a bug that happens that sometimes auras dont activate visually until you enter combat and go t hrough a loading zone. Let the golem fight then town portal and it should activate.