Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

My graphics card is Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 and my game lags terribly in the home screen before kicking me out. The video requirements are Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7850, but I don’t know what any of this means. Does this mean my computer doesn’t meet the video requirements and I won’t be able to play the game?

1 Like

Hey there Hayden,

Unfortunately that would mean that your PC does not meet the requirements for the game. Intel GPUs aren’t supported currently. We don’t know if this will change in the future, but haven’t heard any plans regarding it at this time. As such, it’s safest to assume that your PC won’t run the game unless our system requirements are updated at some point down the line.

If you need to refund the game in light of this, you can request this here.

I’m using a dell inspiron 13 laptop using an Intel UHD 620 and I can play it on low settings

How MUCH Gb RAM does your laptop uses?

I have UHD 620 as well. I was planning to pick up D2 Resurrected. So it will run on low graphic setting? Just want to check before buying

It works fine on my UHD 630 if you use the classical graphics. Its still a bit too buggy on the new graphics, even at low settings especially in Act 2 and Act 5.

Intel UHD graphics is NOT a graphics “card” it is built into the Processor i5, i7, etc. For best results doing ANYTHING you need an actual separate “card”.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Exiler Diablo 2: Resurrected stuttering

For best results doing ANYTHING you need an actual separate “card”.

Not true. The new AMD Ryzen processors with integrated graphics are more than enough for D2R.

Which Ryzen did you try it with and what was the FPS like? Curious as I was thinking of getting a powerful Ryzen with no discrete graphics and was wondering if that would be enough to get D2R going.