Improving controller for Necro

First of all, thanks to bring the controller for the game, It is amazing! But I have some good suggestions:

1. Range of “Corpse explosion” and “Raise skeleton”.
    The range of Corpse explosion is too low, with the mouse you can use at the edge of screen, please increase the range for the controller, it will help hardcore players to not die in with cold enchanted monsters.

2. If the button is holded, it will keep casting the “Corpse explosion” and “Raise skeleton”.
    The “Necro curses” are already like this, also the “Assassin traps”. Please, make “Corpse explosion” and “Raise skeleton” like “Necro curses” and “Assassin traps”. It will help us to not keep pressing many times the button improving the quality of life.

Thank!

3 Likes

Anyone here from blizzard? Or gave up on the game already?

I don’t think they will do this. All skill damages/ranges are identical on PC and consoles. This is one of the reasons why, for example, on PC I prefer to play blizzard sorc while on Xbox I have to use frozen orb. When you cast blizzard, you usually want to place it in between of you and monsters so that they get damage once step in a bit. But you can’t select an exact place to cast it with controller. This doesn’t mean tho that the range of blizzard skill should be increased. We just need to accept that with controller you can’t do all the stuff you can do with a mouse & keyboard.

1 Like