I'm not missing D2R

that have nothing too do with burnt out , is all about bad change

9 Likes

I’m just waiting patiently for SSF Ladder.

5 Likes

“I’m not missing D2R”

Nobody realy cares.

You might think too much of your self.

No. Don’t care.

6 Likes

im missing more changes tbh

1 Like

They should really give players the option to include D2R balance patch changes, new RWs, into LOD. These new buggy DX12 crashes are annoying. Bring back DX11.

2 Likes

It saddens me that i still haunt the forums of a game i dont even play anymore. SSF ladder id be back in a shot.

5 Likes

Because of bad drop rates, bad exp level 95+ and no player x command and ploot? You are right.

I am still enjoying the game very much. That is all that matters to me.

Discuss.

1 Like

If you go ahead and make all that stuff easier, then even SSF ladder would be ruined.

5 Likes

Some funny replies in here, thanks everyone

The devs removed the pvm end game, and theres no reason to grind now.

1. Anni rains from sky
  2. 45 lifers are a dime a dozen
  3. Level 99 is much faster to achieve
  4. Hybrid builds went from necessary and creative to inefficient

In 2.4, the game was about grinding 120++ Ber runes to deck out your character. But now, the high end loot is easy to find. Theres no point in putting in the time, because in 2.6, devs will probably make the game even easier again.

5 Likes

What is ssf? Super Street Fighter? Lol

2 Likes

If you didn’t miss it you wouldn’t be here. It wouldn’t be on your mind. The fact it’s on your mind and you felt compelled to come post is solid, 100% undeniable proof you DO miss it.

I been playing every day since start, never seen anni’s raining from sky. Only had 1 D clone spawn, and I didn’t get the anni.
So when exactly does this raining anni’s happen?

Exactly right. Because the player base is middle age people with jobs and familys that don’t have the time to put in. Take away that player base and the game has no players.

1 Like

SSF Mode

Yeah what is ssf mode?

Solo Self Found. That link just above has 51 likes for it…

1 Like

And Yet you’re here on the D2r Forums…

There have been multiple days with 4+ dclone walks.

Dont say stuff you have no idea about.

I gave away 25.

This much is true. I miss D2r 2.4.

I’m not missing D2r 2.5.

Patch is rubbish.

I feel sorry for you, but i like the new change x) Terror zone are fun and having no imunity is way more fun than just skiping 1/3 of everything.