If you are unhappy with the matchmaking and missing lobby/games

Has anyone from Blizzard / Support acknowledged or said anything about the matchmaking on Switch, or consoles in general? I don’t see the feature where you can find Blue posts easily within the thread, like on WoW forums.

1 Like

nintendo doesnt allow refunds. i feel like i have been scammed.

1 Like

When you go in consoles discussion it’s the top post you will see it a patch will be coming in the week we have to wait for sony Microsoft or Nintendo to verify the patch so depends on them to certified the patch that’s why some consoles get patches first

Lol sorry my energy is for fixing the game without crying about boycotting or demanding refunds. Some little man complex to just demand solutions without contributing towards the solution and rather hinder the process by demanding a refund and crying in every forum/social media you can.

it is broken. every damn time you log out you lose items or levels that seems pretty broken to me

When its been 10 days and none of the gd issues have been addressed let alone fixed it’s time to start asking for refunds. When you lose all your progress when you log out what good does it do to play the gd game? Blizz released a broken game, Haven’t done a thing about it in 10 days. And still every damn time I log out I lose something. Today it was all the gems from killing the forgemaster(what ever he is called) in act 4 before killing Diablo,

Every gem, Every rune and the set Item I got all gone. What is the damn point in playing if I lose stuff all the time? Its time for a refund.

1 Like

The game is not freaking great when you lose your damn progress that’s not great that’s broken. And 10 days I’ve dealt with it. Monday I will talk to Sony…It’s a broken game plain and simple

Not all of us have that issue so no its not broken for me it never deleted my character or stash. Does it delete your single player data. You know that online servers sometimes roll back stuff that’s if issues happen. I know it sucks but if you read game terms to play online they can shut servers down if they want to so it’s hard to get refunds cause you can still play the single player. Let’s see if this patch can at least fix these issues.

One more thing do you go to the option screen and save and quit or just close the game app

This is not correct and there’s no way for you to prove this theory. I have joined a public game at the same time, with same settings as my friend and we both end up making different games. Tried many many times and it work like 2 times out of 20. It is broken, does not seem to recognize that a game exists. Also you can’t send a friend invite to bring them into your game (switch) because it says the the game is no longer available. The game finding mechanics are broken,

i mean you play diablo on console to play solo not with ppl … unless you have friends…

Yes its the single player game that its deleting this offline so there should be no roll back to take away progress, If I am losing levels and items in a single player offline game then yes the game is broken.

Save and exit every time…the game is broken.

1 Like

Look at that its happening to other people as well. The damn game is broken and blizz is doing nothing to fix it and since it’s been more then 14 days since the payment was made at sony they won’t issue a refund for a broken game. So players are stuck losing stuff when they log out. Screw Blizz at this point.

There is no reason to play if you lose your stuff

Sorry you are part of the few people that are having that issue. I can see you are frustrated the way you reply back im not trying defend blizzard or sony inhad a problem when anthem first came out it kept making my ps4 freeze i asked sony for a refund and they told me they can’t give me one I would of rather lost some progress then my ps4 getting corrupted I went out and got a ps4 pro and had no problem with anthem. It ran like crap on regular ps4. Same with d2 it runs like crap on both ps4 in general they should of listened to feed back it runs smooth on the next Gen only problem matchmaking other then that I have no issues.

Damn right I’m frustrated. What sense does it make for me to continue to try and play the damn game when every time I log out I lose something? I sure love leveling from 18 to 27 4 times now. And collecting gems and runes over and over again. And lets not forget the 2 different set items I had that disappeared. Why wouldn’t I be frustrated? Should I be dancing in the moonlight farting pixie dust out my a$$ because it keeps repeating? Or should Blizz be held accountable for their broken crap? That they haven’t even had the decency to say a fricken word about…

I used to defend Blizz with some of their crap. And I know they won’t care about losing 1 customer but I will never spend money on a Blizz product again. And D4 looked decent but alas I won’t even play it. I won’t get it thru gamefly if they carry it. Blizz as far as I am care is a dead company to me.

2 Likes

I honestly just wanna state with my (noob) experience in diablo that after playing this game and reaching level 30 w.o even finishing it is cool. I like the loot pool since I got lost of different magic item sets to drop on normal. this is my very first ever diablo game I played and went full out. that being said … truth is i would like a refund… after beating the first 2 bosses recently . i find myself wanting to do them again with others through bosses matchmake. 3 days now and still haven’t matched with anyone to do this.

1 Like

Bump.
This is too ridiculous. D2 without human interaction is like playing Uno by yourself.

6 Likes

Add me up let’s build a d2 community so we don’t have to deal with bad matchmaking psn name immamurdersum1

1 Like

The devs have ruined this game.

1 Like