I’m glad they are trying to make the Bowazon work, but most of the buffs have been for Physical.
Meanwhile, fire is weak still, and frost only has 1 skill (Freezing Arrow).
IMO, Make Ice Arrow do double or tripple the dmg of Freezing Arrow, since it is single target only.
- We’d be able to use it for bosses, instead of spamming the same skill forever. Just like how Physical bowazon uses Strafe or Multishot for minions and Guided Arrow for bosses. (Guided Arrow does triple the dmg of Multishot, just to 1 enemy).
- It would change the way we build for synergies, as it would be worth it to invest more than 1 point in Ice Arrow.
- It would be one more good skill that could be added to the Rogue.
Additionally, I would definitelly also increase the Projectile Speed of all elemental arrows.
- This makes the gameplay a lot smoother, especially for the current resolutions.
- It makes the arrows more reliable, and increases their dmg without actually adding more dmg because you miss less often.
Fire bowazon could also use some buffs, but Ice Arrow is completely unusable garbage and that should be addressed.
Physical seems fine after the last round of buffs, but please make elemental Bowazon a good choice.