I totally forgot about this game, so when they start ladder?

After PTR 2.4 released I played several games, and then I waited for weeks until ladder comes out, and then I gave up, and then I forgot about this game, and then I remember this game exists, and then I came back to this forum, and then I figured there was not even a single mention about the ladder yet.

What happened? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You last posted on Feb 16 so you decided to pretend that was long enough to forget the game existed and throw up this troll post.

13 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:!!!

Hey everyone, sorry I have schizophrenia and alzheimers, so uh what is this place? Where am I? Is this even me typing right now? Is any of this even real? I’m so confused :frowning:

I suppose 10 days is eternity in the age of instant gratification…

You are a bad liar buddy.

thx mith.

over 10 days? it’s way too long for me. I guess blizzard forgot about the ladder. :thinking:

Better games came out and the community left. Won’t be coming back. Ladder won’t save it.

Since you decided not to kept tabs even though you are playing other games here is the word in a link below.