I just deleted my lvl 89 sorc by accident

i guess i dont understand this. i have deleted characters in the recent past and the server asks “do you really want to do this”? or some crap and then makes you hold down on the button for about 10 freaking seconds before the character poofs.

what were you thinking when it asked you the question? and what were you thinking during the 10 seconds when you were holding down the button to delete?

i would be very interested in knowing how your mind works.

Lol are you mad at me?

Hey,
I got a good advice for you !
If you want to play the game you shall not delete the characters you play with, or you will continuously restart.

Bahahahah it really is true, if we removed the warning stickers from everything a whole lot of people would die off.

You accidentally deleted your character even though theres a five second timer in place, you deserve losing everything.

Also if I was your buddy, I’d slap the s**t out of you for losing my infinity.

Quitting? Can i have your stuff?

Oh wait.

4 Likes

Outrageous!

Once your 20 character limit for your D2R account is reached, then you have to buy another account.

That makes alot of sense.

1 Like

Wait, you deleted 2 ber runes?

In 1 hour of nightmare cows I was level 22 to 70. Ive seen occulus for pul and um lately. Vipermagi is a pul and shako is a um or mal monarch is a pul. 5 mid tier runes can have your char back. Nagels are cheap too. Start out with spirit, stealth and lore.

He wanted to delete a char. So the warning and hold down is in order.

It just happened to delete the wrong character.

It can happened.

I feel people just want to act d. So people never delete the wrong file in their life?

I don’t think OP acted like he has some blame, but people acted like it’s cannot happened to them.

The only way to make it impossible to delete a character is to make it impossible to delete any character.

this is nothing bro… you got this. I was in the same boat as you. I accidently deleted my 86 sin back when the trash can looked like a big red X and lost many things. I got over it and so will you. I have a great video if you are starting with nothing… It has helped me a ton. You got this man.

1 Like

DW, i lost an infinity/18-18-8 anni, 19/17 sorc torch, a level 95 sorc in hc. Could be worse tho

And here i’m still playing the game :rofl:

For real?

I said impossible to accidentally delete a character… Like having to type out the word delete letter by letter in order to do so. WoW has that feature, and you don’t see any complaints about accidentally deleting toons.

Impossible means 0% chance of happening and I don’t see how this makes it impossible to accidentally delete a character.

you can easily accidently delete the wrong character in wow just like the OP did, if you don’t pay any attention to the character selected or what the character you are deleting looks like why would you not just type delete like you hold a button for 5 sec.

in fact typing delete is quicker than 5 seconds so it’s even easier in wow.

the real reason wow doesn’t have a lot of people complaining is you can undelete easily on it and before they added that you could open a ticket and they could undelete them for you, D2r doesn’t store characters the same way on the servers so it’s a no go for undeleting.

I made a thread which probably relates to what happened. Blizz should really fix their User experience, it changes to previous character if you enter the lobby. Yet surprisingly no one commented on thread so probs going to die out without ever being fixed