I finally figured it out guys!

By your response it’s really obvious that you’re being closed minded and have already made up your mind.

You’re not thinking. We’re talking about these theoretical people that have jobs, that are complaining about queue times in the morning, correct?

See, that’s the point. The people that are complaining that they can’t log in in the morning are clearly not working. And if they’re technically supposed to be working (from home), while they’re waiting in queue to get in, then maybe it’s best to your work done so you can play in the evening when queues are better anyway.

The reason I’m not playing or in queue right now is because I generally work during the day time. If you work in the evenings when queues are better, admittedly, that does suck. But I’m suggesting you may exercise the option to stay up late and play, and sleep in, when you’re clearly not working anyway, and that way you avoid the morning queue. Not optimal, but it’s one way to deal with this for now.

The situation is the worst for people in Europe, because their afternoons are during our morning time approximately, and when it’s prime time or midnight in Korea. So in NA mornings, we have many Europeans getting off their day jobs, trying to play, and thousands of Koreans playing at night too. That’s why queues are worst in our mornings. NA has it the best (if you work during the morning and day time), since our afternoons and evenings are when Europeans and Koreans are sleeping, or just waking up, so the servers are mostly free for us during our prime time.

So, simply realize this, and shift your schedule around to play during the best times, if you possibly can. I realize that people work at different times, but now more than ever, many of us can also choose when we work, allowing us to optimize your schedules. And if you work in the evenings, play at night and sleep in. Or if you work a night shift, go to sleep when you get home, and play in the evenings. It’s not hard to figure out.

1 Like

Yah my freshly update rtx3080 & i7 is the problem :smirk:

What? An i7-880? :rofl:

We all know your lying.

You wish I was lying since you have constant crashes and I do not. What does your Windows Event Viewer show when the game crashes?

Here is proof that I am not lying;
https://i.ibb.co/wzw1JRB/Capture.png
https://i.ibb.co/B3SFSgW/Capture2.png
https://i.ibb.co/w61VFKn/Capture3.png

What is so difficult to understand? The mornings are PRIME TIME FOR ASIA. The majority of the players are from S Korea.

We as customers Should NOT have to make your day around blizzards inability to provide even a mediocre gaming experience. I love how you gave advice to people assuming that if they are home in the morning they are working from home or do not work at night lol. So what advice do you oh white knight have for those night who work lets say 10 pm - 8 am, is it fair for them to wait 1 hour when they get off work to play a game they paid for?

@bloodshot

1 Like

You are following & trolling me in every post… dude get a life. :joy: I don’t care about your opinion. . .

Got to the point last night where any game I created would crash within about 5 minutes. Couldn’t complete a single cow run and died a few times losing experience and a few drops that were on the ground awaiting pickup at the moment of crash…

1 Like

Yup, Blizzard needs to be held accountable, this isn’t good business. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: oops i better stay quite, the trolls & “MVP’s” are lurking. :yum:

Because it is the global server that is having the traffic issues. The server that allows for cross progression. The reason it is 11 am is because of Korea. D2r is the 2nd highest played game in Korea right now according to some site I was reading. So when it’s 11 for you, it is probably between 6 and 10 pm there.

No escuse though, the game has been out for a month, no need for 1hr long queue times… and it’s likely they are just using old servers that have little bandwidth… even though they say “New servers”… yah right :yum:

1 Like

The fact that you are replying to him suggests otherwise.

Anyway, I also rarely crash. I played for about 6 hours yesterday with no crash. The only q times of more than 5 minutes happen when it is peak time in Asia. At 4 pm in Cali, there is never much q. I however did have a 500 person q when I woke up at 630 am (prime time for asia) on Saturday.

Some people may not understand though that right now it is nearly impossible to get new servers for anything due to the semiconductor shortage issues because all the factories were shut down for months during the original covid outbreak. This is why the new video cards, new consoles, and even new cars (because they use a lot of microchips now) are having supply issues. Ffxiv is also experiencing the issue of getting more servers according to yoshi p (their project lead).

1 Like

Doesnt all of this seem like something that a multi global company should be able to anticipate? If i ran my own business the way blizzard has been run for the last 10 years i wouldve been on the street family starving, just a testament to what a legacy company blizzard USED to be. RIP Blizzard, RIP silicone and synapse.

1 Like

Just because there is a semiconductor shortage, doesn’t mean Blizzard should falsely advertise a flawless online experience with “No lag or wait times” as stated in a video release by blizzard before launch. :joy:

1 Like

so that justifies selling a game as complete charging customers money and misleading the player base? saying the game is functional ? And WTF does a shortage have to do with US as the consumers ?

1 Like

Would love to see this video you speak of can you link it or give me a title?

1 Like

What video? I never saw this.

2 Likes

I was responding to him saying they lied about saying they would add server space or something.

You do realize how queue works right? Basically there are certain amount of slots that can be filled out by players in the game, once someone leaves the game there is 1 spot open for the 1st person in the queue to join. From the looks of it they have no plans to fix the queue so if more people just stay AFK all day the next “BIG PATCH” after most likely 2-3 weeks will be to kick players who are AFK for a certain period of time so that others can join.

1 Like

Also, no I wasn’t defending blizzard, I was stating facts about certain things he has commented about.

when you say something like … Some people may not understand though that right now it is nearly impossible to get new servers for anything due to the semiconductor shortage issues because all the factories were shut down for months during the original covid outbreak. This is why the new video cards, new consoles, and even new cars (because they use a lot of microchips now) are having supply issues. Ffxiv is also experiencing the issue of getting more servers according to yoshi p (their project lead).

that is not the customers problem, that is the BUSINESSES problem to figure out THEIR issues and fix the problem before blizzard as a company drops more than 31 points in the stock market in 6 months again…

luckily i sold off my shares pre d2r release.

Honestly the only way to fix said issue though would have been to either not release the game, or at least not release the cross progression feature. We all know Activision wouldn’t let that happen. Lol