I finally figured it out guys!

Alright so as we know for the last 4 weeks it has been (mostly in regards to the servers) a complete failure and pretty terrible gaming experience. For me it was the 1-2 hour log ins every morning… fear not though fellow diablo 2 friends, just stay logged on all the time NEVER LOG OFF and hope your game doesn’t crash. Best way I know to beat the morning queue and have yourself a dandy time Not finding any keys from the summoner just like me. I’m sure no one logging off wont cause additional problems, but hey I’m on this morning and no queue and enjoying the grind! Have a happy monday all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The game crashed reliably every hour though.

6 Likes

Yeah that or just stay up late and sleep in lol.

1 Like

Haha I know its pretty terrible… havent crashed yet though 4 games in this morning fingers crossed!

1 Like

I got out of queue then crashed after 20 mins of play, now back in queue at position 143. Like 80% of my time playing in the morning is waiting on old servers that were falsely advertised to work.

Next queue fix: AFK timers/boots.

3 Likes

My system’s been running the game going on 15 hours now with no crash.

yeah i got so fed up with it yesterday, I was in queue for like 1 1/2 hours… cleaned the house got the kids up etc… 2nd game in 10 minutes of playing game crash then back to 300 in queue haha… its just so bad.

Yea… Eff those people that have jobs. :roll_eyes:

Yah? and your parents whipped you for telling fibs too. :smirk: Try again

how is it peak time at 11 am on a monday morning is what i dont understand. I just hate queues

It’s the worst server service for any game to date I think.

I felt a great disturbance in the force. As if millions of voices cried out in terror and where suddenly disconnected.

1 Like

Yah? and your parents whipped you for telling fibs too. :smirk: Try again

Believe what you want…

China is on, and they never implemented new servers as advertised.

It’s not about belief, we all know your lying.

It’s not about belief, we all know your lying.

I will record it next time…

Not everyone is experiencing issues like you claim to be. It is probably your system that is the problem.

Yah my freshly update rtx3080 & i7 is the problem :smirk: We all know your lying.

I paid way too much to leave my precious toy running non stop over a game that is not worth the time. I just move on for now and play something that works. Grim Dawn here i come.

1 Like

That’s a great point, some people will defend Blizzard even if it ruins the much loved D2 online experience. There needs to be accountability.