Hustle runeword

So you don’t know what mid tier means. Do you expect to see 250-350% ED on all weapon runewords, regardless of the runes used?

yes, actually. because otherwise, why have it? if you ahve two nearly identical runewords, but one does more damage, why would you use the less damaging one? the less damage one (hustle) just gets used for prebuffing. its a melee buff that requires you to farm runes, borrow another classes skill (btw, assassin already have bos so she gets no benefit lol, and now she has no unique passives to her class besides weapon block!) and then land a 5% ctc just to get the buff. the year is 2025. we are on patch 2.15. im playing my whirlwind barbarian, doing my 23 prebuff routine. hey i finished! oh, baal run is already over?

10/10 game design

Do you have it? Do you definitely have a stronger runeword sitting in your stash for the same tier of runes that you can use? It’s not an endgame runeword. It’s for early ladder progress, hence the cheap rune cost.

Frankly, I hope they make prebuffing more obnoxious to dissuade people from cycling through 5 different weapons for various 2m buffs before they stat to play the game. But I’m sure that will only encourage more complaining. Mix/max crown ironically stopping every 2-3m to re-prebuff for “efficiency”.

This part is definitely sad. First Fade, now Burst of Speed. (Venom too, but Venom isn’t all that special, it’s just poison damage.)

you are really missing the point. these items are targeted melee buffs. the burst of speed is a proc and not an aura on equip because they want you to use other weapons too. you are being forced to prebuff to gain access to the melee buffs. melee is so far behind casters and the melee buffs we get are prebuff a billion times. these runewords should not exist, and these buffs should be native to the underpowered melee skills themselves! casters dont have to prebuff with 5 different items. i could use every prebuff item in the game on my whirlwind barbarian and still not even compete with a cold sorceress. thats how sad melee is. and now you have to do a 3 minute ritual every game to get stronger, while sorceress is already on the next game.

2 Likes

Insight = 200-260 ED
Harmony = 200-275 ED
Unbending Will = 300-350 ED
Obedience = 370 ED
Oath = 210-340 ED in eth Base

Weapon base damage scaling is horrid. Until that’s fixed, anything under 200 ED is largely garbage for physical builds.

Covered this issue in the past:

1 Like

2h
Missile weapons
ok
2h
Mal rune

Try comparing apples to apples next time.

Honor:
+160% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
+9 to Maximum Damage
+25% Deadly Strike
+250 to Attack Rating
+1 to All Skills
7% Life Stolen per Hit
+10 Replenish Life
+10 to Strength
+1 to Light Radius
+2 to Mana per Kill

half the cost of that runeword for the same damage and other benefits. prebuffing hustle and swapping to honor is better than just using hustle.

1 Like

If you don’t need the IAS, but you’re also comparing two weapons to one because you’re talking about prebuffing. So for the cost of TWO runewords, it’s potentially stronger than using only one of them. Again, try comparing apples to apples.

This is a proc and swap weapon like lawbringer. Not something you’ll seriously use for damage.

1 Like

you are so dense. 20 ias is nothing compared to the ias burst of speed gives. that 20 ias will rarely do anything for anyone.
honor can literally be farmed off normal countess. you need to farm hell countess for hustle. you see teh difference?

I guess these aren’t “mid tier” runewords…

Sure, how about Greif vs every weapon in the game. :rofl:

What’s the problem? :rofl:

You drooling moron, you’re comparing a prebuff Hustle into a different runeword, so TWO runewords, to using only the Hustle, and then calling it underpowered. The sheer gall of you to call anyone else “dense”.

I know from the other thread you made that you’re not very bright, but weapon type, especially 2h vs 1h, is a huge part of a runeword’s value.

hustle is underpowered! a runeword that you can get in normal beats it outside of the burst of speed proc! how are you so dense??? there is no point to using hustle other than prebuffing the bos when honor is basically free and you will already have it since you cant get hustle until hell!

Do you not know how burst of speed works?

With a lvl 9 BoS and 20ias a barbarian can hit max ww atk speed with a cryptic axe obedience (10 speed base with NO ias on it).

You can’t manage a proper cost:power evaluation. Every example you’ve pulled of why Hustle isn’t worth it’s cost cites using Hustle to prebuff another weapon. Do you understand what that means? Its means that you’ve built and used Hustle either way. Jesus, dude, maybe read your own posts.

you are really missing the point. hustle is great. hustle is not great for swinging. it is a prebuff stick. that is the issue.

1 Like

No, I’m forcing you to acknowledge your own hopelessly poor points made about the cost of Hustle. Whether you swing it or prebuff it, it’s still worth the Ko.

idk what the point of the new weapon runeword , because only 2 level later you jump to 350ed% with Unbending will and obediece idk anyway, not what i`m looking for this game :-1:

yes, it is worth the ko. i never once said that it wasnt. i said the item is garbage for using for its cost, because it does terrible damage. this item is meta for literally every melee build in teh game, because its a massive buff to ias for free. this item’s only existence is to give an assassin skill to every melee character in the game. that is it.