Hustle for shapeshifting

Wondering how BOS is working out for werewolf and werebear? Has anyone tried this? Not a bad option as secondary weapon since you dont need to transform out to buff like you would with CTA. Plus we know we are never getting teleport on shapeshifting. Would be a great addition for shapeshifting alt weapon for run speed and we can get our attack speed back up for werebear. I cant test PTR would like to hear if this is viable.

1 Like

Its okay, definitely helps with mobility over distances when up but it can be really hard to tell if you recast it or not and getting it to proc at times was a little annoying. Combine that with the metamorphosis buffs which are also hard to tell when you have a ton of buffs and good deal of your time is just worrying about if your buffs are up.

Would be nice if we could toggle on a buff icon timer to be shown on the ui to track all the buffs, their effects, and remaining duration. You know like a tiny picture of the skill that has a timer or clock duration and gives you its effects when you hover over it or something of that nature. Then at a glance you could see if your BoS, MotB, or MotW were close to expiry.

1 Like

Thanks. Great feedback. I was also thinking about that as well. Recently i have been really into the MA tigertail build and BOS isnt the most noticeable and combine that with all the other buffs. Ill probably continue to use Jalals and or stealskull. I love that helmet. Super underrated I think.

1 Like

bos it allows you to use thunder maul as a base and get max ias now, for p1 hell even black works fine.

1 Like