Hustle feedback

Hustle can be made in all weapons, but we were only given a small set of weapon types to play with.

Hustle comes across clearly as a -pre buff- weapon choice, rather than a main weapon choice. So more runes or bases to try it as a pre-buff with would have been welcome.

Hustle the armor pales in comparison to other armors such as smoke or stealth. I can see this runeword becoming available when the character enters hell, where resistances are most important. The hustle runeword is not valuable for that.
Possibly add teleport charges to it.

Hustle needs more ED maybe 200% then it would become a super viable choice.

More feedback:
I found a 3os highland sword and hustled it. With the right build, this sword was viable at least for a1/early a2 hell.

This is great! But I wish that the PTR gave us more variety of 2h bases for testing hustle. With a +44 IAS flat bonus, I guess that a lot more 2h bases will become viable. As it stands, there is inadequate testing to ascertain the impact on the game with this rune word.

A paladin was also not provided for testing. The BOS is going to have major implications on smite, as an alternative to fanaticism…