How to enable PS5 controller on D2R on PC with bluetooth (no steam)

I’ve seen plenty of topcis (also googled and searched forums), but they mention how to configure it on steam. But how do you enable it on PC with a blizzard launcher.

My controller works, even websites with controller tester work. But in D2R nothing happens.

Is there any switch I need to flip in order to play with a controller? It’s PS5 controller connected via bluetooth.

Hello My rag!
I had the same problem, using ps5 controller in d2r PC.

follow this steps to make it work via Bluetooth:
It woked fine for me.

Players are reporting online that they are not able to use the Switch Pro controller to play Diablo 2 Resurrected. It’s important to know that D2R supports Xinput controllers and Xbox controllers will work seamlessly due to this. But if you are using the Switch Pro controller, you will need to convert it to:

• Enable Switch Pro Controller support in Steam.
    • Launch Steam.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Controller.
    • Select General Controller Settings.
    • Check the Switch Pro Configuration support and Generic Gamepad Configuration Support options.
  • Now, if you launch Diablo from your Steam library, the controller should work.
  • Follow the same steps for the PlayStation controller Dualshock 4.

So, that’s the basics of Diablo 2 Resurrected controller support and which controllers can work. If you need any more tips, tricks, farming locations, boss fights and more, check out our gamertweak com diablo-2-resurrected

Hi,
My switch pro is working in d2r but my problem is that my left joystick cannot move my character. I could use the right joystick to move but thats awkward. All other buttons are working fine.

The controller configuration in steam is “joystick move” for both left and right joystick.

Any advice pls?
Thanks

Have you checked the D2R options menu?
At least for xbox controllers there is an option to swap the right and left stick functions, so you can either walk with the left stick, or the right stick.