There is a character on the West side of town that sells things.
One of his commands say ‘Gamble’.
How exactly does it work?
There is a character on the West side of town that sells things.
One of his commands say ‘Gamble’.
How exactly does it work?
He sells random items. It’s a game of chance. You pick the item and maybe its a good and maybe it isn’t. It’s most likely going to be a blue, but could end up being a yellow.
Basically you buy an undentified item and it has a chance to be:
Unique: 1/2000 (.05%)
Set: 2/2000 (.1%)
Rare: 200/2000 (10%)
Magical: 1797/2000 (89,85%)
For more detailed and specific information it’s probably best to look up on Wiki or on somewhere similar.
I get it now… i tried it…
I got one item worth using.
Thanks!
its not great odds.
havent got a unique from that yet. got a bunch of rares tho.
well first… you gotta know when to hold em… know when to fold em
A big thing to note is that your character level plays a big part in the items you can get.
If you gamble at very low levels you are basically wasting your money, especially gambling rings and amulets.
Just gamble circlets and tiaras, Unless your SUPER high level you won’t get +2 but you can get +1 skill with FC and Res which is amazing. At 93 you can gamble amulets for crafting.
Gloves and boots aren’t the worst either might get lucky and get some decent starter mf gear.
I gambled this necklace at level 30 something. I was pretty stoked for it.
https://prnt.sc/1tzfgdk
Very decent for early game!
I like how your ‘It’s bad to gamble early’
Shows off AR/MF/Freeze duration ammy he gambled early
haha GG
I had over a million gold saved up and didn’t have a higher level char, so I figured why not 
I spent about 600k before I got that one.
I have an +80 sorc and it’s better than what I’m wearing!
I’ll sell it to you for a vex rune 
If you seen my amulet you would know I have no Vex runes 
Gambling prices are a lot cheaper at lower levels (not jewelry) and you can still get great rares (for the level) so it’s very worth it to upgrade your weakest slots. Assuming you’re actually playing through the game as was intended (doing all the zones) and not just being rushed or following people through runs.
Amulets and rings are always the same price, regardless of level. And even a rare item at level 5-10 is not going to be anything special. Sure it’s better than a blue but is it worth gambling for that?
If you’re having bad luck finding a decent upgrade and still using some level 5 blue crap, then gambling is a pretty quick, reliable fix for it.
Ok but if you are level 5-10 nothing you gamble is going to be worth a damn.
I said gambling at very low levels is basically wasting money, and I don’t think you can change my mind on that.
I wouldn’t even try gambling before level 20s.
At level 5-10 you can be in all whites or half naked and still be fine. You won’t even have gold to gamble at that stage as you barely started the game. Not sure why you’re talking about the extreme of it. Levels 15-30 or so are still very low levels and during them gambling is worth it. Especially if you’re playing solo and or hardcore.
Can we just agree then?
I specifically said very low levels. 
Edit: I think the disagreement came purely out of a differing opinion of what counts as low level. In my opinion it stops around the 20-25 mark. At that point you’ve cleared 3 acts and seen most of the skills already.
25-60 I’d call mid levels, then beyond that high level.
You are free to disagree, but that’s my opinion on it.