Horadric staff missing, stuck in act 2

Hello,

I can’t express how frustrated I am with all the bugs that I’ve encountered on D2 Resurrected for PS4.

I am playing with a Necromancer offline and Im closing the Act 2… but when I got to Tal Rasha’s tomb, I inserted the horadric staff at the orifice…then nothing happened.

I lost the staff!! It’s no longer in the inventory and the game is stuck.

I closed the game, opened it again… did the whole tomb again and nothing happened…

How is this even possible??

We need a solution for this bug right away.

After placing the staff, you have to manually activate it. The instructions are there on screen, I think you can do it by hitting triangle when the staff is in place.

If you no longer have the staff then make a new one. You can find the pieces from the same places, i.e., halls of the dead and claw viper temple.

No you don’t. When you place it it will activate by itself.

Have you checked if there is hole in the wall? There may be a graphical bug where it’s not visible. Check the walls where you placed the staff if you can enter.

If you placed the staff once in a difficulty the hole will stay open forever.

I was under the impression that you do at least on consoles, there is the “Imbue” prompt and you can press a button to activate the staff.

Maybe it also activates automatically like you said if you exit the “place staff” window, I don’t know.

You are right, I got confused about what you meant. The promt when you place it has a button under it which says “place”, “activate” or something of the sort.

1 Like

Oh wow… what a bug… it is actually there, a crack in the wall, however the orifice is always active… showing the user that the staff needs to be inserted still.

Thank you… Blizzard needs to solve this atrocious bug