Horadric Cube and My Item LOST

Yeah, I also lost my cube which had a cold skiller with 24 life in it. Would like that to be restored asap

I am in the same think, 24h cam back, and item lost and cube

If you get another cube, are your items still inside?

Same here. Cube and Items from today are gone

same here. give it back my cube

they posted you can run the dungeon again and get the cube…It did work

Yeah, but what I want are the items that were in the cube they lost

• same problem items lost inside cube ffs

getting really painful to try play the game lmao

I am in the same situation. Please return the item.

Same here, after the second crash today, i found that the horadric cube and the last thing i transmuted with it were gone.

yeah, lost my cube when I crashed while I was transmuting three Ohms to Lo. hours of farm gone. and no, they won’t give items back cause they have no way to know what was in the cube.

ah, I am always glad to support young indie game developers. I mean, every company has to start small, and I see a lot of potential in this game, even though it is very hard to play more then 20 minutes in a row, in case the servers are up for a change.

Same lost my cube blizzard you are trash

서버 엉망이야 블리자드 돌려줘 내 수르룬

돌려줘 내 수르룬 블리자드 서버관리 너무 엉망이야 최악이다

10 dollar company same issue here

Same issue here. The cube has disappeared from my inventory after the 10/10/21 server maintenance and I have lost some high runes that were inside of it. I would like some assistance in recovering the items if possible. I will try to run through and get a new cube but this sort of bug should be addressed to avoid future issues in game.

(post deleted by author)

Same lost my cube
큐브채로 템까지 사라지는 이 상황… 너무하네…

For the cube you can always re-run it and get it back… but yeah… those items are most likely just gone. Here is what blizz told me about missing items/characters.