Holy shock Hell

I’m fairly new to late game D2. I’m trying to run through hell for the first time with my level 70ish holy shock paladin. I’m having immune issues. I’ve got decent mid game gear (rock stopper helm, holy thunder scepter, spirit shield, smoke armor etc.) and obliterate pretty much anything that isn’t lightning immune. I. Don’t have the runes for infinity. Any suggestions for how to combat the immunes? Where are my best farm locations for the infinity runes? I ultimately want to be able to solo hell.

Do you have Holy skills? I run FoH build and when I encounter lgtng immunes, I use the Holy Bolt on 'em (and position w/ merc in between cuz the HB heals them). Granted the 70s are the tough patch where chars have growing pains and struggle, but once you get to 80s, it gets better.

You can solo Hell fine once you get to the mid-80s. If you are online, then join group Baal runs on NM to get to 80 faster.

You could add 1 point into fanaticism with a decent black runeword and physical zeal on your weapon swap.

you could make a Principle and do some holy bolt zealin mixed with your holy shockin