Here we go again

Like wtf Blizzard, fix your game this is ridiculous.

5 Likes

This has to be a joke ? We’re on a tuesday afternoon !!! I’ve a better server than yours at home !

1 Like

Unreal how incompetent the release has been and the absolute lack of communication regarding all of the server issues.

My game also just crashed/characters disappeared…this is what, the 5th day in row? No response or clarity provided at all on the issues. If I was this terrible at my job I’d get fired.

Fix your sht.

3 Likes

identify feature broken. scrolls dont’ work… talking to cain freezes ya up for a few mins b4 it fails.

2 Likes

All of these issues were supposedly fixed two to three weeks ago, also.

1 Like

That’s because every action in the game now (aside from character skills/movement/attacks) require a transaction with the game server.
That transaction stalls out when the game server crashes.
The game is still up, but you can’t do anything in it.

what they need is more diversity hires. more bipocs. they strengthen our country because they couldn’t strengthen their own.

1 Like

now failed to enter game. character couldn’t be found on server. nice.

1 Like

This is becoming pathetic. Its sad there is so much incompetence in one of the best games ever made, sadly the original one, not this sorry excuse.

1 Like

Hearing them say the login issues have been resolved on Twitter every time is amusing, all they been doing is putting a bandaid on the problem whilst leaving the problem underneath. If Diablo 4 goes through problems like this I sincerely hope Blizzard gets sued.

Yup, load up game today after uneventful time last night: no characters. I don’t even understand how you can have so many issues affecting the characters. This is unreal. The worst part is their “Fixes” are generally a rollback, without plan or even a care to ensure the latest on-server characters are preserved. They just roll back everything in the vain attempt it fixes the problem. I lost a unid gheeds charm because of that yesterday.

Fix your game, fix your servers! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Where the eff are my characters… try to log in this morning and nothing… im gonna be pissed, im about ready to start a petition to get a refund on this jank half a s s reboot… and paying $40 for this??

1 Like

I just found that I lost my chars, wanted to create a ticket, but it won’t worth anyway… does characters come back after fixing the server ? Or shall I create a ticket ?

The hamsters have to sleep a few hours a day guys, give them 6-8 hours and it’ll be up again til 3am or so.

1 Like

haha, no no they are baby newborn hampsters, they sleep like 22 hours a day… its always something with this game… this game isnt even in beta, this is release, i want my damn money back

Ignoring customer feedback over the years since WoW, SC2 and Diablo 3 - Check
Ridiculing fans with “Don’t you have phone?” joke from Blizzcon - Check
Sexually harassing employees over the decades - Check
Server down more than once a day - Check

Blizzard, do you think your customer base is strong enough for you to keep it going after all these issues?
Scandal and terrible customer service themselves are very difficult to deal with for us, but as you can see, number of us still bought your product
However, when you can’t even let customers try your product/service, then there’s just isn’t a reason for that company to exist
Your stock is going down since mid June, and I’m not surprised at all