Here we go again

its happing again i think

8 Likes

server go “POOF”
more char more char more char

2 Likes

I could be wrong, but I think it’s the same time everyday. Also, get ready for another rollback.

1 Like

Same
not glad its happening but glad its not just me

1 Like

indeed. just got logged out too

Yeah I log in…get black screen for awhile with logo at bottom then my characters are gone.

Haven’t played since yesterday around 3pm est

There any offline/single player mods yet?

1 Like

unreal. this is pathetic.

7 Likes

but but but - - i just found a Ber in cows!!

this is really amazing

2 Likes

Haaa, never going to get tals ammy at this rate

i JUST got on as it happened…

WOW… So yeah. What a piece of trash this has turned out to be.

3 Likes

1st was 3 hours. Next was 4 hours. Yesterday took half the day. Let’s wait 24hrs for this one

3 Likes

I’m quite annoyed. just had a good farming run, had a few set and unique items drop from andy and then BOOM crash blizz fix ya shyte

to be fair, if i could have offline crossprogression, I’d play that and not bother with online at all.

3 Likes

yes it is unfortunately

I, for one, am thoroughly impressed.

2 Likes

Just found Tyraels Might… durn it.

let’s hope the reroll doesnt take it away from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fourth day in a row? Roughly same time every day.

1 Like