Help me complete my trapsin skills

Happy new year folks,

I’ve done a trapsin focused on death sentry. So I maxed DS, fire blast (for lightning immunes) and lightning sentry (synergy). 1 point in fade and mind blast.

I like to hear suggestion as to where should I put my points next for bosses? Fire blast synergies (SWS, CBS) or something in the Shadow three?

thanks

I’d go with Shock Web. A lot of people like Charged Bolt but I’ve never understood that one. Both give a synergy to Fire Blast and Lit Sentry but you can still use Shock web with Lit Sentry. You can’t use CBS with Lit Sentry.

You can drop a bunch of Shock webs in the area the bosses spawn, have your 5 traps up and then fire blast once the boss spawns.

After Shock Web is maxed I’ll generally go with CBS. I don’t find trappers need a shadow so I don’t play with one.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the headup. Personally, I’d prefer a shadow rather than dealing with more than 2 skills in a short period of time. But I’m afraid a shadow won’t be as usefull agains’t bosses.

As for charged bolt, it’s the kind of skill that shinne with high points. It really makes a carpet of bolts, good for crowd control but I understand your preference.

I suggest picking up Shadow Master. I play kicksin and it’s incredibly powerful. It’s insane how good Shadow Master is.
https:// maxroll .gg/d2/d2planner/d40106ly (had to space it because they won’t let me post links) you can check out this build. It’s incredibly strong, but also probably one of the most expensive builds. You don’t have to follow it exactly and it’s not really a trapsin it’s really a hybrid build utilizing physical and traps, but I think it still helps.

1 Like