Hell diablo lighting hose issues

in normal and nightmare the damage from the lightning seems fine
but in hell its seems VERY weak, like i went in with negative light res and the loest black rate and no physical resist and less than 500 hp… and i took maybe 5% hp damage?

something is wrong.

also the animation for it is TERRIBLE

the lightning looks really thin and weak and doesn’t really show the power behind it at all, it just looks really pathetic compared to the original

1 Like

Were you in melee range with him?
I know this ability sometimes doesn’t hit if you’re next to the boss

In normal it was just as deadly as I remembered

yeah the hell lightning/fire beam is not being scary at all. it cant just be my waterwalks doing magic… it should probably do more dmg.

the fire cone thing still does good dmg but the laser thing not at all.

Its range bug on skill on nm and hell. It starts too far so it does nothing in you stand in diablo face.

1 Like

You must be kidding in hell diablo with 500hp and - res lol
Just wondering how many times you die?

I die more than I would care to admit on my zon in hell with 980 health and 20-50 resistances :frowning_face:

that would explain a lot.

it still looks pathetic graphically though
it didn’t get the update the zon and sorc lightning skills did

In Hell it does nothing in melee range, but it reaches much further out.

this has been like this for ages. i always sit on top of dizzy spamming static and never take damage from it

380hp, -20-30all resist. Doing fine on hell.

Physical/cold bowzon.

But I have around 115-135 movement speed and slow missiles. Valk, decoy and a might merc.

I had around 260hp when I was act 2. Improved a bit because got some charms that helped at act3.

You can handle just fine at low hp, just need some planning, lifesteal and reflexes.

Sometimes I put some charms to increase to 480-580 range against several aoe spells. Done similar on diablo btw. Baal was really fine on the other hand.

Didn’t noticed the reduced damage but, for me the damage felt fine. He even killed my might merc with his lightning.