Hell countess for a fire and cold sorc

Am I right that hell countess is both fire and cold immune? I was going from a chain lightning frozen orb, to a firewall frozen orb build.

what about her minions? or they both fire and cold immune as well?

I could easily static her down then let my merc kill her, But not if all her minons or both fire and cold immune.

I love Hell Countess runs. I’ve been finding ist and vex runes a lot. Even had a couple Ber drop as well. Though I’ve probably done at least 300+ runs now.

what build are you using? and what gear does your merc use?

I use a bone necro so I don’t worry about any of the immunities for countess. Makes it quick and easy. Merc uses insight. I think you might be better off with a lightning cold build for countess?

well, I wanted an all around magic find build. That’s why i asked about if her minions were both fire and cold immune. if it was just the countess i could let my merc kill her.

Her minions are only cold immune. She is cold/fire immune.

My mercenary demolishes her pretty quickly. He has a thresher or colossus voulge polearm with insight I believe. I know it’s one of the elite level polearms at least. :expressionless:

Countess is no problem with cold/fire.
Let your Merc tank the minions by the door and kill them with fire, afterwards just let him kill the countess. Everything possible with budget equipment.

i use FO / Firewall on my Sorc but Countess is no problem.

Any half decent Merc will handle her in 5 seconds.
I just static her down, my Merc hits her a few times and she is dead.
Never had problems, she is very weak.

Actually i kill all Elite that are cold+fire immune this way.

My Merc uses Insight in Thresher (not eth), eth Duriel Shell and Tals helmet so nothing special here.

you can do it!

1 Like

Ber? From whom? Not the Countess…

1 Like

Lol this random dude.
Gz on your loot from Countess.

Your merc will handle it.
Starter outfit:
Tals Helm
Insight
Tretch

Enjoy :slight_smile: