The D2R team has does an amazing job with the art direction in my opinion. 90% perfection if you’re looking at all assets as a whole. (My only gripes so far are with a few character models)
Charsi is the only one here which I am not personally impressed with. I envision her with a younger face (to match her voice), and something about her shoulders here seem too small in comparison to her trapezius (Both should be large for a blacksmith, no?)
Legacy Charsi below
I was being facetious…they look roughly the same age. Flavia being just a scout should be far the subordinate to Ka$hya. Normally that would make her much younger…
I agree with the Charsi critique. Her voice is just so bubbly and youthful - it’s natural to imagine she’d be a little girlier from the voice alone. She should definitely be strong, but Id have drawn her with a brighter, smiling, more youthful face. Guess she could still be that way with the current look. I actually think the shoulders look fine - just looks to me like she has muscle on a somewhat smaller skeletal frame, which makes sense. But really, it’s pretty minor. Im satisfied! Always fun to critique and discuss, though.
Assassin, Zon, Sorc, Pala, Barb, Druid, and Necro updates, however… funny, I started with just assassin then kept thinking I should add another until they were all listed
I agree, that’s exactly what I was thinking about, also if you remember her voice lines, she mentioned how gheed is able to lift her spirits a bit even though he is who he is
both of them might actually look more cheerful then their models
i like them all a lot
But I always thought that Akara was older. She doesn’t look like that.
But I don’t care either. To postpone the release because of such little things would be bad.