HC SSF SP Barbarian Question

Starting HC with a Barbarian.

I am completely unexperienced on HC mode and with the barbarians too and I would like to know what’s ur opinion about what can be the “most viable build” and why on HC barbarian.

(No singer build please, already tried it and didn’t like).

Starting build is likely Throwing or Double Strike into Frenzy.

After lvl 30, you could stay Throwing or Double Strike for as long as you feel like, but it will start to go slow if you don’t have decent weapons lined up or get good gambles.

So, usually I respec Singer or WW after that point. I think Singer is the stronger of the two since you don’t have to rely on weapons. Just get 2x spirit/lore/stealth+vendor resist gear and you’re good to go through most of hell.

Since you don’t like that though, I’d recommend going WW and building Insight weapons in polearms. You can use the socket quest for some polearms, and gamble on the cube recipe. They’re pretty common, and Insight runes are cheap. You won’t find a more accessible and powerful melee runeword that you can use all through the game.

WW won’t be as fast as Singer, and you’ll have to be on the hunt for new Insight bases or good weapons all the time, but it feels good too after having used it.

Insight solves most of your mana issues, and since you are the insight, you can get an a2 might merc and equip it with a LL weapon for survivability.

Concentration is not worth on hell?
Thanks for your reply